Perfection

Mute

Chapter 11

*Mal's POV* 

Harry was kissing me SO much lately. I'm not complaining ONE SINGLE BIT. His kisses were intoxicating. I loved every second of them.

I'd wake up in his arms and he'd kiss me. I'd lay down, cuddled up next to his muscular body and he'd kiss me. He'd surprise me and take me to the movies..which we never ended up watching..He'd take me to the park and he'd kiss me whenever people weren't looking. I think in the past 2 weeks, the only time I was ever away from him was when I was taking a shower or changing. 

I started back at boxing. Harry thought it might be good to let my frustration towards Trevor out on a bag or a trainer instead of bottling it all up. He was right. It felt amazing. Every day Harry and I would wake up and go to school, go to the gym and box for the next 3 or 4 hours, then grab a bite to eat and head home. It was constant and I loved it.

I also didn't mind seeing Harry without a shirt on and not being ashamed to drool over him anymore. He was mine..and I could stare at his 8 pack if I damn well pleased. 

When he would box, it was like he was so determined. He would only look up from what he was doing to find me and send a crooked smile or wink my way before making his way back to his training. I can't take it anymore. I punched the bag I was working on, tirelessly trying to take my mind off the fact that Harry was half naked and glistening from his sweat and only feet away from me. I made my way over to him and he stopped hitting the trainer's hands when he saw me. The trainer walked off and when Harry was turning to me, I already had my lips on his.

I heard a few whistles in the background, but I ignored them, knowing it was from the other guys that train here. I felt him smile into my lips and he pulled me closer to him. He was so damn hot. Like everything about him was perfect. His eyes, his body, his smile, his personality. He literally had no flaws. 

I needed him. I've always needed him...but tonight...I was going to have him.

We quickly drove home after I nodded my head towards the door, signaling I wanted to head out. We made it back to his place in record time and before I knew it, Harry was opening my car door and picking me up while kissing me. He carried me up the steps and into his house. He threw the keys on the counter and we both kicked off our shoes, all while never separating from one another. He carried me up the stairs and into his room and he gently laid me down on the bed. He was on top of me, but he was holding himself up so I couldn't feel any of his weight. 

My hands made their way into his soft curls and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. His hands remained on my waist and I could tell that he was making a point to not move them, in fear of scaring me. But that's not what I wanted. I wanted him touching me. I wanted to feel his warm hands running along my body. I moved one of my hands from his hair and pulled his hand that was resting on my waist to my hemline. He pulled away for a split second and looked in my eyes to search for any hesitation. When he didn't find any, I pulled his face back down to mine and could feel his hands slide under my shirt and up to my bra. His giant hand covered them and squeezed them, earning a moan from me. 

He moved his lips down to my neck and starts sucking underneath my ear, while my hands played with his shirt, pulling it further and further up his torso. He caught on and sat up and finished taking it off himself. I gasped when I saw his body in front of me. I mean...I had seen him without a shirt on plenty of times, but this time I was allowed to touch them and marvel over them. My fingers gently traced along his abs and made their way down to the buttons on his jeans. 

The kiss, by now was very heated and both us were breathing heavily, but neither of us wanted to pull away for air so we both kept going. His hands were fiddling with the hemline of my shirt, unsure whether to take it off or not. I answered for him and grabbed it, pulling it off in one, quick motion. I could feel his eyes on me as I was undoing the buttons on his jeans and I looked up to see him run a hand gently over my stomach, eyes filled with such love. He then smiled, without realizing I was watching him and looked back into my eyes to lean down and kiss me softly again. He made his way to my neck and down to my chest, stopping right above my breasts. He snaked his hands around my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall beside his bed. 

His lips began paying attention to my breasts and the feeling I was getting was indescribable. My stomach was on fire and I would feel my jeans becoming wet. I could also feel Harry against me, obviously having trouble containing his little friend. I managed to unbutton his jeans and slide them down and he kicked the rest of them off, leaving him in only his black boxers. He looked at me hesitantly before moving his hands down to my jeans and pulling them off as well. His lips were back to my chest and slowly made their way to my lace panties. I knew he could feel how wet I was and I only got even more wet when he kissed me through my panties. He kissed my thighs and ran his hands, slowly along my legs before finally landing on my most sensitive spot. 

His lips and tongue felt like magic against me. I could feel a knot forming in my stomach and I had no clue what it was, but it felt amazing and I didn't want it to ever stop. He came back up and kissed my neck again and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed him and began palming him through his boxers. He stopped kissing my neck, but kept his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his heavy breath on me as I kept going. He moaned my name, lowly and huskily into my ear, only making me even more turned on. He slipped his boxers off and I couldn't seem to look away from his massive size. 

"Are you sure? We can stop if you're not ready." He whispered in my ear. I answered by pulling off my panties completely and kissing him again. He reached across to his nightstand and pulled out a condom, placing it on him. He then positioned himself in front of my entrance and looked in eyes for any hesitation, not finding any at all. 

It was magical. I now know why everyone said it was so nice. When you have someone like Harry, who was gentle and kind and loving and very aware of it being your first real time being intimate with someone, then it's perfect. But like I said, everything about Harry is perfect. The way he looked while he concentrating on not hurting me and keeping a constant pace. The way he threw his head back when he was riding out his high. The way he moved the hair out of my face and leaned down and kissed me the whole time. The way he played with my fingertips afterwards while looking lovingly into my eyes. The way he smiled when I nodded my head after he asked if it was ok. The way he stayed up late that night, humming me "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran, while stroking my hair, lulling me to sleep. The way I heard him whisper that he loved me when he thought I was asleep.

Everything. 

A/N

OMG. I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER. 

What did you think?? Please please PLEASE 

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

OH also! Who went to see This Is Us?! ummm....it was only the best movie ever. LIKE...if you think you're in love with the boys, watch the movie and you'll see that you have a new level of love for them. It's SOOOOOOO good!!