The Plan

Mute

Chapter 12

*Mal's POV*

I woke up the next morning to find what I found every single morning. Harry was right next to me, leg wrapped around mine with his strong arms around me in a cage of protection. His curls were falling into his angelic face and the corners of his slightly parted lips were turned into a small smile. He looked so peaceful. He looked like a baby when they sleep, so happy and content because they have no worries in life. 

I wish I had that. Even if it was just in sleep. But every time I was doing good, I would have a nightmare of that night, playing over and over again. Having Harry by my side and holding me close, subconsciously in his sleep, helped a lot but it didn't stop them completely. 

I would still see Trevor. Walking down the street, standing underneath the lamppost outside of the house or hiding in the shadows. I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but I can't help but wonder if it's really him.

I know it's sad that even after all these months of being stuck to Harry's side more than before, that I'm still terrified to even think about that night or Trevor. Just the thought of any of it gives me chills. I can't keep living like this. Cowering at every loud bang or at a dark room. It's not normal. Especially for me. I was always the life of the party, unafraid to stand up to anyone. Now, I steer clear from that whole scene and barely make eye contact with people. And it's all because of Trevor. 

But also..I can't help but think that it was partially my fault. I could have stood up for myself, fought back a little harder, done something...anything differently. Had I not been so scared, I would be in a completely different situation right now. 

And I'm sick of this situation. I'm sick of being afraid of everything. I'm sick of hesitating to do anything with Harry, in fear that he might hurt me even though I know he never would. I'm sick of not being able to talk. I'm sick of not being able to tell Harry just how much I love him and how much he means to me. 

It's time I start fighting back. 

And I'm starting with Trevor.

A/N

Oh SNAPPPPPP GIRLLLL POWERRRRR!!!! hehehe

Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to break it up! Another one's coming your way soon! YAY!! AND OMG.

THIS HAS OVER 300 READS!! I know it may not seem like a lot to some of you..but to me..it means a lot! Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you guys are liking it! 

Please

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

I love reading comments! It makes my whole entire day!! Thank you so much! LOVE YOUUUU!!!!