Dreams

Mute

Chapter 4

*Mal’s POV*

No way in hell was I telling Harry what Trevor just told me on the phone. No fucking way. Harry would literally kill him. 

And then I had to go and be stupid and try to kiss Harry! WHAT?! What the hell is wrong with me?? Sure, we had been flirting like, the entire day, but I still just attempted to KISS my best friend. 

Thankfully he stopped me. Had he not, I would have died. I would have cheated on Trevor. I mean, I’m more than likely going to break up with him, but I haven’t yet. And had I kissed Harry, I would never have forgiven myself.

So once I ran away and tried to hide my shame, I ran up to my room and stripped down to my bra and underwear. I know, it’s weird to only sleep in that, but I don’t care. I get hot and if it were just me in the house, I’d sleep butt naked. Life’s better that way..

I hopped into bed and pulled the covers up and wrapped myself up in the blankets and fell right to sleep. Forgetting about all of the embarrassment and humiliation I went through, I fell into a deep sleep.

My dreams are weird. Sometimes I have dreams about me marrying my prince in my castle, sometimes I have dreams of me surviving the zombie apocalypse and being the only human left on Earth. Sometimes I have dreams that I can’t control. This dream I had, was one of those dreams.

I was walking into school and for some reason, the only light shining in the hallway were from the candles lining the walkway. I follow the candles and somehow end up in Harry’s bedroom. Oh God..I know where this is going. 

I keep walking though, to see Harry lying on his bed surrounded by candles, wearing nothing but a pair of tight black boxers. And damn..did he look good. My eyes rake over his body. Looking from his perfect plump lips, one being taken in between his teeth, down to his toned chest and sculpted abs, slowly taking in his deep v-line all the way down to a large bump that I could see forming from across the room.

He motions me over and takes the back of my thigh and pulls me onto the bed, making me straddle him. He looks into my eyes and leans in to kiss the tip of my nose. After that, he looks at my lips then his gaze flickers back up to my eyes. He slowly leans in after running his tongue over his lips one quick time. His lips finally meet mine and I could feel my cheeks becoming red. The kiss quickly gets deeper and he runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I quickly agree to.

His tongue moves against mine in perfect harmony and all too soon, he pulls away. Both of us are breathing heavily and I look at him to see him smirk quickly before dipping his head and kissing me on my neck. His lips feel amazing and  when he kisses me on my sweet spot, I can’t help but slightly moan. He looks up at me before smashing his lips onto mine again and flipping us over. His one arm is holding him up right next to my head, while his other hand is on my hip, pulling me closer to him.

I giggle when I feel his pressing bulge on the top of my thigh and I can’t help but think that I was doing that to him. He started kissing down my neck, stopping right above my breast. He slowly looked up at me and waited to see any hesitation in my eyes. When he didn’t find any, he took my shirt in his hands and lifted it up. When it was completely off, he simply stared at me. He took in my whole figure and moved his hands to my back and started taking off my lacy bra. His lips met mine in a passionate kiss and he tossed my bra to the floor while his giant hands worked on my chest. He moved his head lower and began to kiss down my stomach, stopping right above my jeans.

He moved his hands from my chest and pressed a finger onto my sensitive area. He could feel how wet I was. Hell, I could feel how wet I was through my jeans. 

“Is that all for me, babe?” I nodded and moved my hand on top of his, begging for more.

When his hands resumed their work, I found myself moaning his name and becoming more and more out of breath. A knot in my stomach was starting to appear but the feeling was amazing and I never wanted it to stop. Harry began kissing along my jawline while his fingers moved against me.

“I’ll keep you safe,” he whispered in my ear before taking my earlobe between his teeth. “I’ll always keep you safe, Mally.”

I became breathless as his fingers kept moving and I was about to scream his name when I was shook awake. I looked around to find myself tangled in my sheets, sadly, in my own bedroom.

“Ughhhhh...yes Mack?” I knew exactly who was jumping on my bed.

“Mummy says that I could wake you up when dinner’s ready. AND DINNER’S READY!!” she screeched into my ear.

“God..Mack! Ok! I’m getting up! Just..no more yelling, alright?” She giggled before jumping one last time and landing on the floor, running out my bedroom door.

Well..that dream was something else.I’ve never had a dream like that before. Ever. But I do have to say...I’m not complaining. That was really hot. And-Oh my God. I JUST HAD A WET DREAM ABOUT HARRY. 

What am I going to do now...

A/N

OOOOOOOO!!! So looks like Mal likes Harold!! This chapter was really fun to write!! There will be more smut in the near future babes, don't you worry! AND DRAMA IS UP NEXTTT!!!

How are you all liking the story so far?? Let me know what you think! And please

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

I love you all my little peaches!!