Silence

Mute

Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

"Mally, what is going on?" I tried to make eye contact with her but the only thing she did was shake her head and cry even harder. I looked back at the lads behind me and they all looked at me with confusion and concern. I looked back to the broken girl in front of me and tried to get something, anything out of her, but came up with nothing. Nothing but tears violently running down her cheeks. 

"Can we go, Mal? Please?" She nodded her head and I went to grab her hand to lead her out of this sweaty and loud party but she jerked back. I looked at her with confusion but quickly shook it off and lead her out of the house. I waved goodbye to the lads who were just as confused as me. 

Once we got out the front door, Mal started sprinting in the direction of my truck. I ran after her and hopped in the front seat, turning on the car before looking over to Mal. She looked so...scared. 

"Mal, what happened in there?" The tears that had finally slowed down, started again and within seconds I was having to remind her to breathe.

"Mally, it's ok..Do you want me to take you home?" She just shook her head in response. "Well, do you want some ice cream? We could get your favorite...superman?" Another shake. "Do you want to go back to my house?" She looked up from her hands in her lap to me and nodded. Ok..we're getting somewhere. Finally.

We got to my house in record time because I was so afraid Mal was literally going to fall apart in front of me. I have no clue what happened to her, but it's starting to worry me..she hasn't said a word this whole time.

I ran around and opened the car door for her and walked her to my front door before slipping the keys in the lock and revealing an empty and dark house. My parents were barely ever home. Dad had to work a lot and was on the board at school so he was pretty busy. And when my mom wasn't visiting family, she was with my dad. Gemma, my older sister, has been long gone. She escaped off to college. I can't wait for that to be me..

But back to the matter at hand, Mal was still shaking beside me. Maybe she was cold? I sat her on the couch in the living room and wrapped a blanket around her fragile body. I took a seat beside her and she looked at me, a few tears escaping her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but shut it back as if remembering that she wasn't supposed to say anything.

She decided on just laying her head on my shoulder. This felt right. Well..not in the sense that something really upsetting just happened to her, but the fact that her head is on my shoulder, with my arms wrapped around her, protectively. I pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible.

"Mal, I'll be right here, waiting, for when you want to talk. Ok?" I felt her nod her head from under my chin. She didn't say anything. I didn't expect her to. She just needed time..then she would talk. 

*2 days later*

Mal still hasn't said anything about that night. In all honesty, she's been really quiet. Like...abnormally quiet. She hasn't said a word.

I held her for the rest of that night and after she fell asleep, I picked her up and carried her to my room. I laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers up around her. I then laid down next to her on top of the blankets and quickly fell asleep.

She woke up like 3 times that night and was patting the bed frantically until I woke up and saw something was wrong. 

"Nightmare?" She nodded her head and I pulled her into my arms every single time. The next morning she woke up and just started crying like last night all over again. I just held her...waiting for her to finally tell me what the hell happened to her. If it was Trevor...I swear, that bastard will never see the light of day again..If he broke her, I don't plan on breaking my promise of ruining him.

I really hope she talks to me soon.

*Next week* 

I'm really worried about Mal. She hasn't said a word to me..or to anyone since that night. It's been more than a week...I'm starting the think something is really wrong. I ask her if I did anything wrong and she furiously shook her head no. Thank God.

But she still hasn't uttered one word. One. Freaking. Word.

*Mal's POV*

I've tried...Every time I open my mouth...nothing comes out.

I can't talk.

A/N

OMGGGGGG!!!!! WHATTTTT????!!! This is getting cray cray!! haha! 

Something big must have happened to Mal, yeah? What do you guys think happened???

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

Please!!

Also!! WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THIS IS US???!! This girl!!! Got tickets to the premiere and I literally told my friend she'd have to hold my hand. IM SO FREAKING READY TO SEE 3 HOURS OF PERFECTION IN 3-D. OMG.

Okay...Love yall!!!