Chapter 14: Let The Battle Begin

Lucy's POV

"ROARRRRRRRRR"

I turned around quickly, I knew that roar anywhere he's returned.

I teleported to the beach at the edge of Tenrou to see everyone there getting ready to fight this dragon.

My friends appeared moments after me and I screamed "don't touch him" everyone stopped and looked at me I just ignored the stares and walked closer and closer "where the hell have you been" I shouted in a demanding voice, "you've been missing for over a month everyone was worried sick", He just chuckled not bothering to reply but at that moment I knew that this wasn't my dad that someone was possessing him.

"ROAARRR" he shouted and a black mist shot out of his mouth towards me I made his roar disappear without an explanation, I began to change my hair became black and my eyes became red holding no emotion. You've messed with me, you've messed with my mum now you have gone too far Chaos Dragon pain" acnologia roared in pain but it wasn't over he tried to land another attack but failed again, "Dark dragon: soul exorcism" I shout raising my right hand in the air, slowly curling my fingers into a fist. "Give up and let him go now" "no" he replied with a strained chuckle, he turned into his human form giving me more chance of getting rid of that demon.

"I understand now why my father kicked you out, you are worthless and there is no need for you" I said my tone laced with venom.

"You think you can scare me off little girl you're weak and pathetic no wonder you were beaten up and kicked out of your guild" he said.

"You of all people have no right to talk about the guild that way, the past is in the past the only person around her who I can't forgive

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is you because you are unforgiveable"

"And how dare you use my father's voice to say such filthy lies you sick scum bag" I spat the only emotion you could here was the anger in my voice. The guild stood silently knowing that they shouldn't but into my fight because this is between me and him.

"Who are you to call me filthy you prissy brat apocalypse dragon claw" he shouted

I dodged by back flipping numerous times, finally placing my feet back onto solid ground. I requiped my soul reaper scythe into my hands the one problem with this is that it gets rid of the unwanted soul but also severally harms the person the soul has taken over.

'Lucy do what you need to do just know that I still love you and please be careful' a voice said in my head I immediately knew it was my father so I replied 'I will be careful daddy I love you to but I'm sorry'

Once I had said those words the tears slowly dripped from my eyes one by one falling onto the ground with silent patters, right now I didn't care at all as long as this works my dad won't die I can't lose someone else I've already lost the Natsu I love, my mother left me for years, my brother was possessed and now my dad this has gone too far.

"Dark dragon soul exorcism: soul reaper" (scythe in media) I swung the scythe in a full circle once letting the blade expand I gave off a deadly aura saying "you have one last chance to leave or I will hunt you down and kill you personally" my voice was becoming more evil by the second I was slowly losing control.

"Vanquish thy demon, thy demon vanquish, vanquish" I gave of a slight chuckle and ran full force towards the demon slicing him causing a large gash to appear on his stomach, black smoke came out of human Acnologia's mouth and with that the demon was gone but something felt very wrong.

I slowly lost control and I saw my family appear, My mother was healing my dad and Zeref was trying to get me under control whilst everyone just stood there looking shocked but what they were about to see next would shock them even more.

It's too late.