"I'll call you later." Mystery guy spoke to Syd as he threw his shirt over his head, brushing past me, he smirked. "You look fun." And then he winked and left.

I stood there absolutely appalled. Where does Sydney find these guys?

"Hey, I haven't seen you all day." Sydney smiled as if she just wasn't walked in on.

"Yeah, I've been..busy." I laughed. Alex snorted and brushed past me, his warm arm seemed to linger near mine before he was gone and out the door.

"Well he's in a decent mood." Sydney mutter, rolling her eyes, "And to think he doesn't like me."

"What?" I chuckled going to sit with her on the unused bed.

"He was clearly angry when he walked in on us, I mean what else could it be." She shrugged. "He likes me."

Alex liking Sydney was something I could see but it also hurt. Besides Alex already said he didn't like her and I believe him.

"Okay." I laughed, "If that's what you want."

"It is what I want." She laughed, "I'm going to make him so jealous that he'd rip me away from the guy I'm with and kiss me to death."

"Death? That's a little extreme." I tried to be supportive.

"It's a figure of speech."

I stood up from the bed, "Well I'm beat." I laughed. Walking into the bathroom a thought hit me, what if the reason he was so angry was because he thought it was me?

No. No, that's not it.

___________

"Hey, it's Lucy." I sighed.

"Oh, hey babe." His voice was distant as it always was when I talk to him lately. I didn't talk to him at all yesterday, nor did I talk to Alex but I only missed talking to one of them and it wasn't the guy on the phone. My boyfriend.

I could hear and see the waves crashing on the sandy beach from the balcony I was currently standing on, the morning sun glittering over the blue water. It was beautiful.

"Whatcha doing?" I questioned as I postponed the inevitably. I was going to tell him. I had too.

"Just - Uh- hanging out with...the guys." He sounded slightly out of breath. "Can I call you back?"

"No. Wait we need-."

"Thanks Lucy, you're the best." He breathed and then he was gone.

"What the fuck." I hissed, guess we'd have to wait till later.

Sighing I put my phone back into my pocket, I had to meet Tommy for our first surf lesson. Everyone was still asleep as I grabbed my key and a towel. I could already tell that this was going to be a long day.

"There you are. I thought you were going to bail on me." Tommy greeted me once I got the lobby.

Rolling my eyes I walked right past him and he chuckled quickly catching up to me.

As I set my stuff down I finally noticed him carrying a board and gave him a shocked look. "Where did that come from?"

"Oh, I borrowed it for a while." He laughed and then gestured closer to the water, "Let's begin, shall we?"

"Sure." I smiled took off my over clothes so I was just in my swim suit. Tommy stared at me I shoved his chest playfully. "You coming or not?" I laughed.