Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

________________

 Las Vegas was beautiful and full of color as we walked the streets. We found a club easily enough because it seemed in this part of town there were clubs everywhere.

Sydney clung to Alex as if her life depended on it, which annoyed me. Like how could she not see that I-. Shaking my head I straightened my shoulders and walked beside Justin. "You okay?" He asked looking down at me.

I flashed him a smile, "Never better."

He laughed and threw his arm around my shoulder as we walked up to the front. The club wasn't that busy and we didn't get carded as we walked in. I grinned at the bouncer and he smirked looking me up and down.

I felt gross but shoved it aside. I needed a drink. We all headed to the bar where we were promptly handed shots. I bit my lip as everyone else downed theirs, Harry and Justin reaching for another. I held mine and looked down at it, it was just liquid. I could do this.

I held up the cool glass to my lips and I shook my head. A hand reached out and took the glass from my hand and I felt nothing but relieved. I wasn't ready for this yet.

Alex threw the glass back, his eyes never leaving mine as he did. I gave him a grateful look and I swear I saw him smile. "Wanna dance?" Sydney shouted over the music as she grabbed Alex's hand.

He sighed but followed Sydney as she pulled him away from the group. I watched as they began dancing, his hands on her hips as she swayed to the music. He didn't smile but he didn't take his hands away from her the entire time they danced. After the third song, I felt sick. They were getting closer and Sydney was getting, well Sluttier.

I stood up and muttered something to the boys that were continuing to drink before I walked to the bathroom. In one of the stalls I heard moaning and I groaned and walked out. I was so grossed out.

"Hey." A guy laughed grabbing my hips pulling me closer to him. "You wanna dance?"

I really didn't want to, but I couldn't say no because he was already pulling me to the dance floor. He laughed when I danced stiffly. "Loosen up gorgeous. It's just dancing."

I guess it was just dancing, and I had wanted to dance just not with him. I guess he was the best I was going to get. His hands went to my hips again and I smiled up at him.

"There you go." He laughed pulling me closer, "You're so hot."

I blushed and he smiled, leaning down to brush his lips over my ear so I could hear him as the music seemed to get louder, "I've never seen such a beautiful blush before, wanna go to a quiet place to chat?" He asked kissing the spot below the ear.

I pushed his chest gently and I shook my head, "Dancing is one thing but no kissing, and no talking."

He smirked and gripped my wrist tightly, "No kissing? Or talking? What are we supposed to do?" He pulled me closer and I struggled against his tight grip.

"Let go of me." I hissed.

"But the fun just started." He laughed, letting my wrists go but before I could feel relieved he grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me to him so that his lips touched mine. I felt sick as I struggled to shove him off me. A second later he gone.

I looked up to see Alex's stiff back as the guy was laying on the floor, unconscious. My cheeks were wet and all I could do was stare at Alex as he slowly turned around. His glare was murderous as his eyes met mine but they seemed to soften as he looked at my face.