Chapter 6

***Harry's POV***  

      God being here with Louis is amazing. Man just look at him. He is so perfect, who would want to leave that. Just the way he walks is perfect. I think he's super cute.      

     "Are you thirsty? The water is on." Louis asked me. I nodded        

    I watched him walk away. I watched every step he took towards the kitchen. I want to go over there and hug him so badly. His lips are so perky and pink. His hair is in the perfect way.    

      He comes back and hands me the cup. Our hands touch and we just look at each other and don't move. He chuckles real quick and we just look into each other eyes. I start to feel my cheeks get warm. Crap I'm blushing, and he is too. What is happening here. Are we falling for each other or is it just me.  

       Zayn comes in with a bag of something.      

      "Oh am I interrupting something. I'm sorry." He says and Louis pulls away luckily the cup was in my hand firmly. I look away and out of the corner of my eye I see Louis glaring at zayn.      

  "Um so the girls are fine and still riding there bikes. I left to the store real quickly to get us some sandwiches if thats ok?" Zayn says picking the bag up in the air and looking at me. I look at Louis and notice he's already looking at me.      

    I start to blush again and stand up.        

  "I'll go and get the girls to tell them to eat." I say and walk towards the door. I feel something touch my bum. I see Louis looking in the different direction. I chuckle quietly and get the girls.  

        I come back with them and they go and wash their hands. I head to the dining room area, I see Louis and Zayn have set the area up already. I sit next to Louis and grab one of the sandwiches. The girls join us and we sit there and talk. We each get like two sandwiches except the girls they got one.      

    The girls leave and run upstairs and play with barbies. We all talk and I feel a hand being placed on my knee. I sit up straight and look at Louis. He starts to blush and I feel the hand leave.    

      I reach under the table and grab the hand and put it back on my knee.      

    Maybe this is the start of something new.    

    ************************      Sorry for it being so short. They will get longer I promise.    

  Written by: Annalysia ^_^