Smiling at Milah from his position on the bed Khal asked "What would I do without you?" chuckling Milah came to him and saddled him placing his hands on Khal's chest he replied "Plan your way to getting robed".

"No" Khal replied feigning disbelief placing his elbow on the bed to keep him balanced. "Yes" Milah replied with a smile as he came closer, "No" Khal replied his eyes trialing down to Milah's lips and staying there before Milah replied "Yes" placing his lips on Khal groaning at the feel. If Kani walked into this he was going to end her.

Their lips moved against each other, not in any rush just brushing against one another. Milah cupped Khal's jaw lifting his face up to get more access to his mouth, moaning lowly when Khal's tongue slid into his mouth.

Khal's hands had wandered down his back, fingers digging a little deep into his spine as Milah stirred on Khal's growing member, caressing Khal's chest slowly as he held his place on Khal's hard member, kissing him as deliberately as his being could utter.

His hands slid down Khal torso trialing gradually to Khal's hard on when a hand held his pulling him away. Sighing a little he sat upright with a glare on his face when he saw the smile on Khal's face, "You should wait" Khal said pulling Milah down to where he was before whispering on Milah's lips "It's worth it".

Staring down at Khal who wore a wide smile, he sighed letting out whatever feeling he had that related to anger because Khal was right, if they waited it would be so much worth it. They had the rest of their lives to spend together.

"Of course it is, of course you are" Milah replied placing his head on Khal's chest kissing it gently in apology, Khal's hands were running down his back when he remembered he had to tell Khal something.

"Khal I have to go see my family tomorrow, can you last a day without me?" Milah joked when Khal rolled them over their legs intertwined as they talked, "No, but I'll try, are you sure I can't come with you?" Khal asked with a frown.

"I thought it was obvious?" Milah replied with a chuckle playfully hitting on Khal's chest, "No its not" Khal said nipping at Milah's collarbone.

Chuckling Milah replied "You just can't come with me...yet" trailing off and giving Khal a significant look with one of his eyebrow raised.

"Oh, after you get adopted by Alia, right?" Khal asked getting straight to what Milah meant, nodding Milah laid his head on Khal's chest before saying "I wanted to check in with them and know if they would be opposed about my getting adopted".

"I really don't think they'll object" Khal replied loosening Milah's braid as he pushed his face into Milah's neck. "They want the best for you even your grandmother, I know she doesn't seem like it" Khal added running his fingers through Milah's long hair.

"I just don't want to disappoint them Khal" Milah responded with a small frown on his face, placing a kiss on Milah's cheek he replied "Of course you won't, they love you".

"They will love you too, when they meet you...again" Milah replied with a smile kissing Khal lightly on his lips.

"I have to go work now Khal, it's in the afternoon" Milah said pushing away from Khal when he noticed the rays of sunlight seeping into the room.

"No no, stay you haven't eaten yet" Khal replied pulling Milah back to his side, "I'll eat in the slave quarters" Milah said as he squirmed away from Khal whose grip just got tighter.

"I'll be back in the evening to go out, I promise" Milah added knowing that Khal would listen to him when he said that, "Wear that blue dress, it looked really great on you" Khal said with a shiny smile, his golden eyes flashing in happiness as he looked into Milah's eyes.

Nodding Milah resorted "I'll wear it", getting off the bed and pushing his hair over his left shoulder, glaring at Khal he said "Now I have to braid it all over again" huffing as he used a blue ribbon he found on the Khal dresser.

"I got that for you" he heard Khal say as he tied his hair, turning to look behind him he replied "Well thank you, it looks beautiful" he heard a shuffling behind him and turned to see Khal come behind me, his arms wrapped around Milah's waist as he kissed Milah's shoulder.

"It matches your eyes" he murmured into Milah's hair as he pulled him closer, humming when Milah leaned into his chest.

"I love it" Milah replied before sluggishly moving away from him, kissing Khal's forehead he added "I'll see you in the evening".

The place grounds were clear of slaves so the only place Milah knew they would be was the center of the palace where Thabit usually assigned the slaves their work for the day.

"The princess Kani is back and I need the palace to be in the perfect shape, I want the camel stables scrubbed clean, the gardens trimmed to the perfection, the palace grounds swept, the royal kitchens washed from the ceiling down!".

The Head Slave's voice getting louder with each word and Milah was guessing that he was here early. The rest of the slaves looked a little scared as the watched Thabit rant loudly at the state of the palace grounds.

"The royal chickens need to be fed and bathed in warm water" what was the difference between a royal chicken and a regular one?, didn't they all end up on the plate?

"Malika you and Sa are in charge of the camel stables" Thabit's voice said loudly as he pointed to those he named, Sa's face turned green while he nodded walking to Malika with his face glooming at the ground.

"Milah you are in charge of the gardens...with me" Thabit announced giving Milah a particularly deliberate stare. He was dreading this.

After waiting for Thabit to assign everyone their job he made his way to the gardens knowing fully well that Thabit was following closely behind him.

Kneeling in front of a bush, Milah pulled out the scissors and started chopping at the leaves aggressively; he was not in the best mood to deal with Thabit.

"Cut the leaves gently Milah" he heard Thabit's voice say behind him before he felt a firm chest come up behind him, frowning he turned to see Thabit too close for comfort behind him so he moved to the side still kneeling.

Thabit pulled out the scissors from his hands, his fingers brushing over Milah's knuckles. Pulling his hands away quickly he watched as Thabit cut through the bushes carefully.

Standing up to get another scissors, he stopped when he felt a hand around his wrist. Sighing he turned to see a standing Thabit holding onto his wrist, Milah tried to pull his hand away but Thabit's grip got tighter.

"Why don't you want to marry me?" Thabit asked his eyes taking a bit of sheen as he stared at Milah, hating that he had to do this again he replied "I don't love you Thabit" his voice a little pleading as he tried to pull his hand away when Thabit pushed him.

Milah's back hit the wall so hard his breath whooshed out, gasping at the sharp pain he felt in his backbone he pushed at Thabit's chest but the large man wouldn't budge, Thabit pushed his held hand on the wall and was about to placing his lips on Milah's when they had a voice behind them.

"What is going on here?"

Her Royal Awesomeness: I am so sorry for not updating for so long, I haven't had the best week and I'm having a pretty bad writer's block. It took me three weeks and at least 13 drafts just to write this chapter, I'm sorry if it didn't feel like much.

I'll be taking a two weeks break to edit Over The Nile and read stories that will inspire me to write again, I will definitely write again, this always happens once every three months I'll have a banging chapter after this and will probably edit this again. I will let you know if I you need to re-read the story just in case.

You guys should really follow me so it'll be easier to tell you these things, I hate adding these kinda things in a chapter, you can read my other stories if you want to and tell me what you think.