chapter 50

Nick's P.O.V

me, Savanah, and Andrew flew over to California where Alex'a elementary is at. once we landed Savanah called Alex that we are here and she said that her class will be surprised that we are here. once we asked her why they would be surprised and she old us that they know you are famous and they will be excited to be here. 

once we reached the elementary we walked to her room. but i noticed paparazzi's hanging around talking pictures of us. i put my arm around Savanah and walked a little bit faster and Savanah looked confused but she let it go for now which i'm happy about i know how she is with paparazzi's. once we got there we knocked on the door.

Alex opened the door and let us in, once her class and their parents saw us they the class went quiet. me and Savanah looked at each other a little bit frightened until everyone cheered. we put on a smile and waved to everyone. 

"guys this my sister Savanah and her husband Nick King they want to talk to guys about what they do" Alex said

she motioned for us to come over where she is at so we did. once we got there she motioned us to start, so i started.

"hello guys i'm Nick King of the Kings corporations located in New York. in my corporation we work with shipping items over the sea. -" before i can continue this little girl asked me "what type of items do you ship?" 

"well i ship anything you guys want like cars, toys, personal belongings, furniture" i told her 

"why do people trust your company to do that?" she asked

"i think its because they trust us to move their stuff cause she won't lose their things i make sure of that" i told her

after a few more questions i was done and it was time for Savanah to start. i took Andrew from her and she walked the front where i was just at. 

"i know my job isn't as important as Nick's but i work at a hospital as a nurse. i help people that suffer from a lot of pain. i work with the kids who have cancer. i love the job so much i would do anything for those kids they are so strong" she told them

"what is the hardest thing of being a nurse?" this other little girl asked her

"well i think it's the hardest thing to try to console the family when they are sad. you have to have hope about what happens and sometimes they lose their hope and it's your job to get them to believe again" she answers her

and after a few more questions she finished and walked back to me. i hugged her and we stayed to watch the rest of the parents talk about their jobs. some of the parents have jobs that the kids think that are the best and that's the best thing ever. 

after the parents are done Alex tells us that we can sit in the back and watch the kids. so me and Savanah found seats next to each other. once we sat down we felt eyes on us and we looked up and saw all the parents looking at us. 

"hello" i said to them

they didn't say anything just looked at us. Savanah looked awkward and i don't want her to feel that so i turned to her and start a conversation. but she can't concentrate with all the eyes on her. Andrew started to cry like he sensed Savanah distressed and so she stood up and left the room to take care of him.

i looked at how Alex was teaching and i heard someone talking to me. "why are you here?" one of the parents asked me.

"i'm here because Alex asked me to" i said to him

"okay then why are you still here?" he asked again

"i can be where ever i want to be this is a free country and i don't care if i'm not wanted my wife wants us to stay so she can be with her sister. so we will be here." i told the man

he was going to say something else but Savanah came back. she smiled at everyone and they did too but i know its not real. and Savanah doesn't deserve to be treated like that. she is one of the nicest person and that's one of the reason i love her.

for the rest of the class everyone was quiet. and after me and Savanah walked to Alex and hung out with her. Alex and Savanah showed me around the city and what they did when they were younger. i really enjoyed that.

****

A/N: i hope you like this.

question: where do guys live?

comment, vote, share