chapter 15 (part 3)

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

The night's over and tomorrows Christmas. Nick and I are laying down in bed. I stared up at the ceiling in thought. I was never the favorite in my family, but I didn't know my dad didn't want me to be happy. I thought that every father was supposed to be pleased that their daughter found the perfect guy that treats her right. But my family is not like the other family.

"What are you thinking about?" Nick asked.

"Just about what happened,"I said.

"Don't think about it your father is wrong I want you for you cause you don't see me as the billionaire as everyone else does. you treat me like I'm a normal guy" he said.

"I guess, but I can't get it out my head. and I see you like that because you are a normal person sure you have money, but you don't let that get to you," I said.

"Savanah would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes Nick I would love to be your girlfriend," I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was a slow kissed, but it was passionate. After a while, we pulled apart, and we were both breathless. We laid back, and I leaned my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him. I feel asleep in his heartbeat.

I woke up to someone jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Liam is the one jumping on the couch. I saw Nick still asleep I got up, but Liam is still jumping. He slipped and fell on top of Nick, and Nick finally woke up with a start. I started to laugh so much that my stomach started to hurt.

"What are you laughing at?" Nick asked amused.

"You that's what," I said.

"Oh so that's what it is huh" he got up slowly and walked towards me.

"Oh no stay back" I warned.

He still walked towards me I got up and ran towards the door. But before I could open it, Nick picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He started to tickle me I laughed, and I saw that Liam is watching me and laughing. I got Nick to stop, and when I got my breath back, I crawled to Liam and picked him up and laid him down. I lifted his shirt up blew raspberries on his stomach. He screamed and started laughing. We heard running up the stairs, and Jake and Leah came in looking around until they saw us laughing with Liam.

"You guys scared us we thought Liam was hurt," Leah said relieved.

"Sorry, but we were getting revenge on how he woke us up," Nick said.

"What did he do?" Jake asked.

"Well he jumped on the bed but that only woke Savanah up well she got up, and he kept jumping, and he fell on top of me scaring me to death," he said.

Jake and Leah were laughing "That's our boy," Jake said.

"Well let's get down there so we could open up presents," I said.

"Presents! let's go!" Liam yelled.