Chapter 12

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V

What just happened? I stood there shocked staring at the door that Savanah just walked out. After a couple of minutes then I started to throw stuff around the room.

"Dude what are doing stop!" Dylan said.

My head snapped to him, and I started to see red. I walked toward him and backed him into the wall. I grabbed him by his collar.

"What did you do?" I sneered.

"I-I don't know dude" he stuttered.

"You said something I didn't want to tell her yet! I'm still trying to get on her good side then you just made it harder for me!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Nick. I swear I didn't mean too!" he begged.

"Fine just help me get her back okay," I said.

"Yes anything and Nick I'm am sorry about what happened," he said.

"You're lucky that your my best friend and its okay," I said to him.

"Let's find her before its too late," I said.

We walked out of the room, and we went outside, and we split up to look in different places. After a few hours and we still couldn't find her. I was getting frustrated and scared that we haven't found her.

I found Savanah's friend Ty walking in front of me I called him, and he waited for me to catch up to him. When I caught up to him, I asked if he knew where Savanah is and he said he didn't know. But I saw his face and can tell he is lying. But before I can say anything,g he ran off. I growled in frustration and pulled at my hair.

Why can't I do anything right?

I called Dylan and told him to meet me at the dorm. When we got there,e I knocked on the door, and when Brittany opened it and when she saw me she was about to close the door on my face. I stopped it was my hand and said "wai tot please".she hesitated and opened the door wider.

"What?" she said rudely.

"Please let me explain" I begged.

"You shouldn't explain it to me you should tell Savanah your reason," she said.

"I know, but I need your help," I said.

"Why do you need my help?" she asked.

"I need your help because you are the closest person to Savanah and you could tell her to let me explain,"I said.

"Fine come in," she said.

We went inside, and I started to explain what happened and how I feel about her. I can tell that I am getting to her to help me because I can see her face softening.

"Fine you got me what can I do to help?" she asked.

"I need you get her to let me talk to her,"I said.

"Okay I can do that let me text her" she pulled out her phone, and we waited a minute before her phone beeped.

"Ty texted me saying that she's sleeping over at his dorm" she read it out.

"What! What is she doing over there with another guy?" I asked.

"Don't worry Ty's gay but not his roommate," she said.

"Does the roommate have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No he doesn't," she said.

"There's a single guy that's with her anything could happen when she's sleeping I need to go over there and get her,"I said standing up.

"Nick Jake is like a brother to her they knew each other forever, and he never tried anything on her," she said.

"So? I don't trust him what dorm number is she is in and which building I'm going to get her and bring her here" I said.

"No I'm not telling you that she doesn't need rescuing shes fine there she did it before, and nothing happened," she said.

I growled in frustration and glared at her. I swear if something happened to her I don't know what I'll do.

This is going to be a long night.