chapter 17

*half a year later*

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

I graduated from College! I can't believe I made it this far. Nick and I are still going strong, and he wants me to go to New York to live with him. I won't be alone there Brittany is coming with me because she wants to be my assistant.

So right now Brittany and I are at the airport waiting for our flight to be called out. While we wait, we decided to get a coffee. We got it, and we heard our flight is ready to board. We got on, and we sat down in our seats. I never liked flying so when it went up I held onto the seat tightly.

A few hours later we landed, and I ran out of the plane, and Brittany yelled at me to stop. I waited for her at the bagging claim, and when she got there, she glared at me. I gave her a sorry look, and we headed off towards the main area.

I saw Brittany's parents, and so Brittany ran towards them, and I looked around while walking to them. I didn't see Nick anywhere. I then was blinded by someone's hands. Then someone whispered in my ears.

"Guess who," he said.

"Well let me guess. Taylor Lautner" I teased.

"What? no, it's me Nick" he said confused.

"I know babe I was teasing you," I said turning around to look at him.

"That's not nice of you babe" he pouted.

"I'm sorry Nick will a kiss be enough for you to forgive me?" I asked.

"Yes it will," he said still pouting.

I laughed and leaned up and kissed him, he responded immediately. We kissed for a while I pulled away, and I noticed that lots of people are looking at us. I blushed and put my head in his chest. He laughed and hugged me towards him. I leaned back, and I started to walk towards Brittany and her parents.

When we were close enough to Brittany whispered into my ear and said "Nice kiss." I blushed again and hit her arm. She laughed and walked beside me. We exited the place, and Nick placed all of my stuff in his car. I said bye to Brittany and her parents, and we got into his car, and we went to his apartment.

When we arrived, I was shocked it was huge! When we got into the apartment, and the first thing I did was spinning around in a circle looking at the place. Nick tugged me into his chest and placed his head into my neck.

"How do you like the place?" he asked.

"I love it Nick it's so nice and big," I said.

"Good because your living with me forever," he said.

"Yeah but later on in our life, we're getting a real house," I told him.

"Okay we will, but right now we're sticking with this place," he said.

"Okay," I said, and I yawned.

"Are you tired?" he asked, I nodded, and he picked me up and headed to his or is it ours now well room.

He placed me on the bed, and he started to undress me. Once he got to the shirt, I covered my chest and looked away. He put his shirt over my head, and I looked at him thankfully.

He changed into his pajamas and laid down next to me and pulled me to his chest. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was about to go to sleep, but I heard him say "Thank you God for giving me the perfect girl I love her." after that, I slipped into sleep.