chapter 36

Nick's P.O.V

today's my bachelor and i can't wait for it. i'm leaving to go to Dylan's because i really don't want to do anything crazy. i don't want to get a hangover when i'm getting married and i told Dylan that i wanted to just hang out with some of our friends.i don't know where Savanah is going but they won't tell me.

i was just about to leave but i wanted to see Savanah but when i tried Brittany pushed me out the door. good thing i grabbed everything before i tried to see Savanah. i walked down to the elevator and went down and got into my car. i drove to his place and when i got there i saw that Dylan was outside waiting for me. i got out of my car and walked up to him.

"are you happy that you are getting married tomorrow?" he asked me

"yes i am i get to be with the girl I've dreamed of" i told him

we walked up to the elevator and went to his floor. when we reached his apartment he opened the door and i heard all of my friends yelling congratulations. i thanked everyone and we all went to his game room. we played pool for a couple of round still everyone got to play,and then we played on the Xbox. 

i saw that one of my other friend Mark just standing there. i walked up to him and stood next to him.

"what are you standing here for instead of having fun like the rest of us?" i asked him   

"well i'm a little shocked that you're getting married. i mean i'm happy for you because you found the one. what i'm trying to say is that am i ever going to get the one?" he asked

"dude you will find the one you just have to wait. whenever it happens you will know i promise you" i said to him  

"thanks man i needed that" he thanked me

"no problem what are friends for" i said "now come on let's have fun this is the last day for me to have freedom"

  we walked back to the room where all of my friends are. i saw that some people are still playing Xbox and some people chose to watch tv, and some people are just talking to each other.

i really wanted a relaxing bachelor party and that was what i got and i need to thank Dylan for that. i saw that Dylan was one of the people to watch tv. i sat next to him and thanked him. he said that it was no problem and we started watching the tv. 

it was getting late and everyone started to leave. i thanked everyone for being here and when they left me and Dylan went to the living room and face planted into the couches. we were so tired but after a while of just laying there we got up and walked to our rooms. i got in and changed into some pajamas that i left here from the last time i stayed here.

i got in bed and i was thinking that i was the luckiest man in the world to be marrying Savanah.with that thought i fell asleep.