Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About

Start from the beginning

I touch my shoulder that's back in its proper spot. "Thanks for that, Kaname." I say rubbing my shoulder. I gasp as Kaname jumps on me. Making me fall back. Even if he's small he still has strength.

"Kaname?" I question, and blush at the area where his hands are very near at.

"You are not indifferent to me." He says smiling as his hand rests on the skin, near to my racing heart.

"Wh-what are you s-saying?" I try not to wince at my stutter as I meet his pleading yet sad brown eyes.

"Once I return to my original body. . .would you consider seeing me differently than you already do? As more than just a friend you were forced to take care of." I open my mouth, but close it again. I don't really know what I'm supposed to say to this. I haven't exactly ever had a love confession before. If this is a love confession anyway.

"I-I don't know. Only time will tell, but right now I don't know." I say as I look away from him. "Because I know that if I did choose to be with you. . .you'd turn me into a pureblood, wouldn't you?" I question Kaname.

"That is my intention. Toga Yagari was correct. You are a true prize among purebloods." I gulp, and keep my gaze diverted. He says that I'm some sort of prize, but I don't think he meant it in the same way that other purebloods do.

I jump as I feel Kaname's weight leave my body. I sit up as I find that Zero had tackled him. I didn't even notice his presence. Looks like I should know by now that there isn't one without the other. 

"Zero! Kaname! Stop it!" I yell out at the fighting duo. "STOP!" I yell louder, but it seems that only intensifies their fight. I pull out Blue Rose, and manage to trap both of them in separate barriers.

"I said stop! What is wrong with you two?! You two are always fighting, and I want to know why it has to be this way?!" I yell out at them.

"Because of you!" They both yell out at me. Making me jump.

"M-me?" I put my gun down, and look up at the sky.

"It's official. This relationship has left the friend zone, and gone into the love triangle zone. Wait! I-I don't even know if I feel that way about them!" I blush, and look between the two fuming vampire nekos. I sigh, and lock Blue Rose again. Breaking the barrier. I gasp.

"Holy crap! My sister!" I quickly turn away from them, and run to where I had left my sister in the car accident. I don't even know if she's okay. I curse the whole jog back to the main intersection. If the guys called out to me, I did not listen to them. I stop to find that my destroyed car was being towed away, and the stop light was also being pulled off the road. I spot a cop, and rush over to her.

"Excuse me-"

"Stay back." She says to me.

"No! I'm the owner of this car, but that's not important to me. What happened to the girl that was in the car?!" I question the cop desperately.

"She was taken to the hospital. What are you to her?" She questions me.

"That's my sister." I tell her. "Please, will you take me there. Also I need to call my parents, and tell them what happened." I keep going on and on.

"Can't. I have to investigate this. You're going to have to come to the station with me." She says grabbing my arm.

"Wait! What?! You can't do that! Let go!" I say struggling to pull away from her strong grip. "Let go!" We reach her car, and she opens the back seat for me. "Hey!" She throws me in, and I notice that Kaname and Zero are still running towards the scene. The cop turns on the lights unnecessarily, and speeds off.