Chapter 3: Bored

Começar do início

"How do you to know each other?" Sherlock sighed and pulled me towards the sofa. We both sat down and I instantly curled up with my head on his shoulder.

"Addilyn lived with Mycroft and I when we were children but she got accepted into a girl boarding school. I haven't seen her since." John seemed a little taken aback by the though of a little Sherlock.

"Addilyn?" I nodded and he smiled at me. "That's a very pretty name."

Suddenly an idea came into my head and I quickly wrote a note for Sherlock.

Stay quite.

I then placed my head in his lap and he started playing with my hair. I then entered my mindroom. I looked all around the room, which I found out was 221b, until I noticed a book in the trash. I deleted how to speak so surely if I took it out of the bin I would remember again. I picked up the book and placed it on the desk. I woke out of my trance to see Sherlock looking down at me worriedly.

"Locky?" A grin broke out across his face and he hugged me tight. "Hey let go I've missed you too."

I looked at him and asked the one question that has been bugging me for a while. "Why do you have a severed head in the fridge?"

He laughed at me and pulled me close. " I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death."

"That's disgusting." John looks at me understandingly.

"So it's not something you were all raised to do." It was my time to laugh and I really missed the sound.

"No it's a Sherlock thing." Sherlock quickly changed the subject and I realise he's gotten uncomfortable.

"I see you've written up the taxi driver case." John smiled at Sherlock proudly.

"Do you like it?" He thinks for a moment before he replies.

"Um...No." I slap Sherlock on the back of the head for being so rude.

"I thought you'd be flattered." Sherlock scoffed and glared at John.

"Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds. What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is about some things." Now it was Johns turn to be slapped on the back of his head.

"I didn't mean it like that." I roll my eyes at the boys bickering and sit in Sherlock's chair reading the newspaper that John was reading earlier.

He slumps against the couch still glaring at John.

"It doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or who's sleeping with who or..."

"If the earth goes round the sun." John finishes for him.

"Not this again.. It's not important."I look at Sherlock in disbelief.

"You don't know the earth goes round the sun."

"It's primary school stuff Sherlock." I put a finger up at John silencing him.

"We didn't actually go to primary school. Well we tried but we got bored." John looked at us both, going from Sherlock to me and back again. Locky suddenly breaks the tension in the room.

"Even if I did I deleted it." John looks at Sherlock for an explanation but Sherlock just turns to me. I sigh and start to explain.

I point at both Sherlock and my heads. "These our are hard drives. We only put useful stuff on here everything else we delete. It gets too clogged up otherwise. Like my talking I deleted that."

"You deleted your talking?" Somethings people can be really stupid.

"I had no use for it. I'm not stupid I only put stuff I actually need in here." John suddenly gets up annoyed with me and Sherlock who's still sulking.

"Where are you going?"

"Out I need some fresh air." Angrily Sherlock ignores him and faces away from him on the couch. I sigh and walk over to entangle my friend. I grab his hand and we both watch as John leaves.

Mrs Hudson walks in and places some shopping on the table. Locky wraps a hand around my waist and sighs at the street. "Look at that Addy. Quiet, calm, peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

Mrs Hudson laughs behind us and try's to comfort Sherlock. "I'm sure something will come up, a nice murder that will cheer you up." It's only then that she notices the smiley face on the wall.

"Look what you've done to my bloody wall. I'm putting this on your rent, young man." I giggle into Sherlock's shoulder as she storms down the stairs.

Suddenly the windows smash and the blast hurls us forward and onto the floor. The whole time Sherlock uses his body to protect me as if I'm some delicate doll that will break at any minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I've updated like three times today I can't say I'm sorry. Hope you enjoyed this is a bit of a filler chapter.