𝐱𝐯𝐢. ━ THE DATE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!

THE DATE

( S C A R L E T T )

"Whoa.. Go easy on the blush. I don't wanna scare him away. Not that i could." I breath out at evie as she applied some blush on my cheeks, the brush gliding on my face gently.

Evie let out a chuckle before giving me a teasing smile. "Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before i could talk. Always use upward strokes." She then placed the compact and the brush down then grabbed a peach colored lipstick then popped the cap open. She gestured for me to pucker my lips, which i did then she proceeded to apply the lipstick at careful as possible with her finger.

"My mom was never really big with make up tips." I mumbled as my eyes lowered on the ground. "I never had a sister."

"Well, now you do." She stubbornly replied back as her eyed stayed focus on my face. "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way." She rolled her eyes at that one. "Just ask Snow White." Evie jokingly added making a small smile lit up the red head girl's face.

After a few moments of silence, she finished applying the lipstick then closed the cap on the head once again. Then i finally spoke up what was in my head. "Are you afraid of her?"

"Sometimes." She sighed then looked at me. "Are you afraid of your mom?" At her question, i pondered on it a few seconds, before finally answering her question. "I just want her to be proud of me. She always gets so mad when i disappoint her."

"And sh.. Actually, i don't even know if my mother loves me or not. She has never shown me one ounce of care. All i remembered was always trying to beat mal in everything.. Because for her, mal is soo perfect." I exaggerated at the last part with a bitter smile, making evie frown, but she just shook it off then grabbed both my hands, pulling me up the bed to stand up.

"Moving on. Come see." She practically threw me over to the mirror and once i saw my reflection, the threat that was just about to come out of my mouth disappeared, and instead a small gasp came out. I smoothed the slight wrinkles in the dress as the corners of my lips tugged upwards. "I look.."

"Say it."

".. not hideous." I finally breath out making evie grin as she placed her hands on my shoulders then placed her chin on my right shoulder to see my reflection. "Not even close." I let out a laugh then suddenly, the door behind us banged open then closed the moment it was opened. We both looked back then saw a very flushed mal leaning against the door, her hair disheveled and her cheeks a rosy pink.

I raised an eyebrow at her while evie crossed her arms against her chest, as if expecting the violette to say something. At our stances, mal cleared her throat then fixed herself, her composure now back again. She then took notice of evie's work on me, making her raise an eyebrow in question, which i answer at with,"Ben. Date.", making her respond with an "Oh."

She was just about to say something once again but was cut short once we heard a knocking at the door, making all of our heads snap towards the direction. A shaky breath came from my mouth before i stalked over to the door then opened it, revealing a smiling Beasty with two helmets in his hands, a shocked expression on his face.

"For the first time, i understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." At his compliment, i chuckled then smiled back at him, which he returned with a big grin of his own. "I.. hope you like bikes." He hesitantly muttered while he gestured at the two bike helmets in his hands. I just nodded then stepped out the room, but not before shooting an anxious look at the two females left behind in the room, who just returned me one devious smirk and a wink and grin from the other.

And with that, i was off with to go to my very first date with the prince of the land of kindness. Oh, the irony.

( T H I R D P E R S O N )

The moment Evie shut the door, mal had a feeling of dread and anticipation creeping up in her gut, which proved to be right once the blue haired female turned to look at her with a glint in her eyes and a mischievous grin growing on her lips. They were both silent as Evie walked toward her and when the girl sat down in front of mal, the heavy silence was finally broken.

"Why do you look disheveled?" She blurted out with her brown big eyes staring curiously at the purple haired girl who gulped, which didn't go unnoticed by the evil queen's daughter.

When Mal didn't answer, Evie released a 'hmp' then grinned sadistically, making mal raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're not gonna talk eh? We'll see about that." She grinned making the violette gulp.

This was gonna be a long day.