𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ━ INFILTRATION

CHAPTER EIGHT!

INFILTRATION

( M A L )

When we arrived in the museum, evie led the way to the entrance we could easily get into. We all went to the back of the museum and there we saw the back door. We went near it and saw the guard of the museum looking at different screens. Cinderella's slipper, king triton's trident, the beast's rose and the genie's lamp.

But the most guarded object was what we were looking at right now. Maleficent's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked while barely holding in his laugh. I rolled my eyes at his boyishness then carlos butted in. "Its kinda dorky."

"Its made of magic.. It doesn't have to look scary." I replied as i brought out my mom's spell book to make the guard fall asleep as we get inside. I looked for a suitable spell and when i found one, i looked at the guard and began to recite. " Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victim prick their finger."

When i finished reciting, the guard didn't even get one inch closer to the wheel making my eyes narrow. "Impressive.." I heard carly breath out sarcastically making my right hand ball up into a fist. "I got chills.." Carlos muttered as he and jay snickered quietly.

"Okay.. stop it. You know what.." I flipped another page and then i found the perfect spell. "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." I recited and then the guard stood up from his seat, his mind obviously unaware of what's happening.

He walked to the needle of the wheel then in a second, he touched it, making a drop of blood fall on the floor. Then suddenly,he fell asleep on the spot next to the wheel. His snoring the only thing resonating in the museum.

I smirked then closed the spell book then looked at carly from my side. "Who's dorky now huh?" I knew boasting is lame, but i just have to do it. I had to show her that i'm just as good as her. I saw her roll her eyes as i grabbed the door handle and pulled on it.

And pulled.

And pulled.

"Shoot.. It's locked." I whispered to myself as i opened my spell book again the same time jay said, "Stand back." And walked a few feet away from the door. My eyes landed on a spell then i began to recite. "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." I said with a small smile, feeling the victory that we're about to achieve.