Chapter Forthy-Three

Mulai dari awal

I cross my fingers while we walk into a little office with a sign that says ‘Doctor Avery’

Please let it be something small, please, please, please, she doesn’t deserve this.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

What the fuck? How did this happen? I can’t believe this! How am I supposed to live without my other half? I mean, what if she really dies? Or what if she just doesn’t wake up? She can’t die, she needs to know what really happened at the airport with Zayn. Why is this happening to her? Why not me? I could be in some random coma and no one would notice. I know she would hate it if her ‘monkeys’ (she hates the words ‘fans’, because it makes her remind of fans, as in ventilators, so she just names the ‘monkeys’) wouldn’t know why she doesn’t tweet, post video’s, blogs, or updates. I mean, Maura has a life, I don’t. Why can’t we switch?

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Would you like to see her?” Doctor Avery asks.

My mum nods.

I’ve never seen a person be so damn strong. Her daughter is in a fucking coma, and she’s just… so calm?

“But who called? I mean, someone had to call the hospital” I ask while we walk towards Maura's room.

“There was a boy with dark brown eyes, black hair, and a couple of tattoos. He made the call, and made sure she got here. He also gave us your number so we could call you. When I told him you were coming, he left”

“What? Zayn? Did he cost the accident?”

“No, he told us he was nearby when it happened, and he decided to take a look”

“Alright… well thank you” I say as we walk into Maura’s room.

It’s just a normal creepy hospital room. I know she always hated hospitals because people die in here, while there are other people ‘pooping out’ babies. She has her own weird language.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov