"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim said yelling as he stormed through the door.

"Yes Namjoon?," Taehyung replied, a small smirk playing on his face as he removed his feet from his desk.

Mr. Kim's eye twitched as he messed up his hair in anger," Your father must come down here today. This is the last time you'll vandalize my car!" He yelled, causing other students to laugh.

"Oh since something's funny, I want a 10 page essay on genetic engineering. Let's see who's laughing now," Mr. Kim said as he proceeded to write notes on the smart board.

"If I see even one spelling error, I'm failing your paper," he concluded.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before turning around to get his notebook from his bookbag that was on the back of his chair.

When he turned around, a certain black haired male caught his eye. He stared at him for a while, noting in his mind how the male puffed his cheeks out and furrowed his eyebrows when he was concentrating.

When the male looked up, Taehyung got a good look at his name tag, that had 'Park Jimin' printed on it. Taehyung stared at Jimin who had finally acknowledged him. Jimin's face grew red as he released the air from his cheeks, looking back down at his binder quickly.

"Park Jimin," Taehyung mumbled his breath. That was a name he was planning to remember.