Chapter 37: Broken

Kimiko's POV:

~Nagoya~

"Whatever." I turn to look at Mika and see that he's passed out on the floor. "Mika you lazy ass get up." I yell and kick, but he stay's on the floor and beings to mutter some words.

"Isao don't- Kimiko" He keeps repeating those words.

What's happening to him? Is he going to wake up soon? Why was he running from that man? What does he have to do with us and how does he know my name. Non of this makes sense.

Mika's POV:

~Dream~

I quickly run over to Kimiko to see how she is doing. She's completely knocked out. I begin to pick her up and head out to the closest window. "Mika!" A voice yells. I turn around and see Krul standing there in the door way. "What do you want Krul?"

"You can't take her, not yet. The deal isn't over with yet, I need to keep her with me, until you are both sixteen." Krul stands there with a serious look on her face, while in a demanding posture.

"She's coming with me Krul, I don't care about you and Ferid's deal." I walk closer to the window seal. "Mika if you don't let her go, I will kill her, and I know you don't want that happening to you're poor little Kimiko, or would you rather, have me hunt down your little Yuu. I could do either or, ha maybe even both, which every one brings me more entertainment." She looks me straight in the eye and smirks.

"Why? You need all three of us alive, for your future plans. Why would you kill Kimiko?" I question.

"I have others, I could use, although you three are my top seraphs. But my statement still stands you let go of her and no one will die."

I can't allow Kimiko to be kept prisoner here by Krul, or by any other vampire, she doesn't deserve this. Although I know if Yuu were here he would want Kimiko to be alive, I will see her in four years. Until then I will watch out for her until we officially meet again.

"Fine Krul, take her, but I will be always looking out for her." Krul nods and I lay Kimiko on her bed. It will be sooner than I feel when I see her again. I just hope I'm making the right decision, for Kimiko. Everything then goes black.

****

"MIKA!!! Get up you ass!" Kimiko yells in my ear. I jumped up quickly and looked at my surroundings, I see that we are in some kind of market. I see Yuu and he begins to wake up. I get an overwhelming urge of blood. I quickly hide myself.

"Oh Mika, did little Yuu scare you?" She begins to laugh. "Kimiko, y-you're alive? Are you okay?" Yuu asks. She looks at him and grins. "You petty human, don't speak to me like I'm your friend." She responds.

"K-kimiko, I-I-I need b-" I try speakings. I clench my throat, at it's dryness, I can't hold on much-

"Well, we do have a human right here Mika, why don't you take a bite of him." She laughs. Yuu stands up and comes closer to me. "Mika." Yuu says.

Kimiko's POV:

In seconds, Mika lunges on top of Yuu and begins chocking him. "Blood, I need blood" He continues to yell. "Finally Mika, you have come to give up. Like you should have in the beginning. I tease.

"Mika, I'm sorry, you wouldn't have been like this if I hadn't left you." Yuu says. He leans Mika, closer to his neck

"Are you really going to let this, monster, drink your blood because you're sorry. What an idiot, humans are pitiful creatures." I spat. Mika then at my mention of being a monster, jumps off of Yuu and pushes himself up against a wall, clenching his throat.

"I'm so sorry Yuu, I don't- that wasn't me, I-." Mika stutters.

"Mika, it's my fault you're like that drink my blood." Yuu Responds

"Yuu I can't, if I do there's no way I'll be able to become human again." Mika says.

"Just drink his blood Mika, I know you want it."I taunt.

"Stay out of this Kimiko, you have no purpose in this!" Mika yells.

"Oh, but of the matter of fact I do. Yuu is also the reason I'm like this, it's his fault." I respond.

"No it isn't, it wasn't his fault." Mika says.

"Mika, as long as you don't die, I don't care you're a vampire, you need to live."

"I can't, Yuu."

"Oh my lord, hurry up and eat him." I yell.

"Mika, you'll be going me a favor, do it. I'm going to make you do it no matter what." Yuu says. Mika, looks disgusted and backs away, "I'm not going to, I've been fighting, I needed to not become a monster before, I saw you or Kimiko again."

Yuu's POV:

"Mika I-" Before I could finish my sentence, Kimiko grabs my throat, and raises her arm. "Mika, if you don't drink his blood, now! I will do it for you, and I will drain him, so I suggest you hurry up. " She raises her finger to my neck and cuts a line across it with her nail. I feel my blood, begin to fall down my neck, Mikas' eyes hold anger and hunger inside of them.

"Mika just do it, drink my blood, it's okay." I cough. Kimiko isn't letting go or loosening her grip, she's going to chock me to death.

"Time's running out Mika, I'm not going to let him go until you come here and drink his blood. And a little fact is that humans can't live without breathing. " She strengthens her grip on my neck. I begin to feel light headed.

"Mi-ka." I say. He quickly comes up to me and makes Kimiko let go of her grip.

Kimiko's POV:

Mika sinks his teeth into Yuu's neck. Mika, then lays back, he then covers his face with his hair. He looks up at Yuu and smiles, he's fully changed now.I look at them and they're smiling. What ever I do to get my revenge on Mika or Yuu, never works. Family in this world isn't a thing. "Well, -" Suddenly before I can speak. Everything goes black.

****

I feel myself awake up moments later, but in a different place. "Hello?" I yell. I hear a quick movement behind me. I turn around and see Kimiko. "Why hello there Kimiko. How's life here is this hell of a limbo." I say. She stays silent and continues to look at me in hatred. "I know you can speak, so do it." I spat. She glares even more and then says.

"Akane."