Chapter 33: Hate

Mika's POV:

~Nagoya~

While walking down the subway under the city huge booms go off and the room beings to shake.

" What was that?" Said one of the vampires.

"Are the humans attacking Lord Crowley?! We have t-" Another on asked. But before he could finish his sentence I had to kill him and the other four vampires.

If I go with a group of vampires I won't be able to save Yuu and Kimiko.

But as I'm walking towards city hall, I see Luna.

"Oh why hello Mika, where are you heading too?" She asks.

"I'm going to check on city hall, what are you doing here?"

"Well I couldn't possibly leave Kimiko here alone, now could I" She grins.

I have a instinctive hatred towards Luna, she is trying to turn Kimiko into a full vampire, she's giving Kimiko the worst attitude, she's making the real Kimiko, the Kimiko I care about.

"Why are you changing Kimiko?" I ask plainly.

"Well why not she is a vampire, and not to mention the supposed vampire princesses, don't you think she should be acting like she it"

"Kimiko was born to be like that and she didn't chose it either, she forced to be in a life of vampires and solitude, but she's a good person, the real Kimiko, and she kept to her real self while living that horrible life she had before, why are you ruining her now?"

"She is choosing to be this now, like she was choosing to be good then, and it your fault she's like this after all." My eyes widen and she gives a wide grin.

"What do you mean, what are you talking about?"

"Well after awhile of you being pent up in the sewer you must of blacked out and went blood crazy, you came into Shibyua and be can to terrorize people. Kimiko was working with the humans during that time and she was sent over to where you were, blah, blah, blah. Someone was about to shoot you and she wanted to protected she got half of her memories back and now she's a blood lusting, sadistic, maniac, who has her old self and her new self conflicting inside of her, forever confusing her making her soon be on edge and end up killing everyone."

I look at her and am astonished for the first time I believe Luna, but how could she know this much?

"How do you know what will happen to Kimiko eventually?" I ask angered.

"Because, it was all planned...

Kimiko's POV:

~Nagoya~

Yuu and his fellow 'humans' make their way to go release their friends. Our vampire troops then attack and a little war break out between us and the humans.

I stand in the city hall above watching the little humans fight and then thinking they are at victory. How cute. I see Yuu charge in with his team and people that I once knew, but I don't fully have memory with.

"Oh well things are getting interesting now" Crowley says amused.

We then see a pesky human come to our faces. ' Oooo it's Guren how fun, I haven't seen him in awhile, I wonder if he wants to play' I giggle to myself.

"Oh so you're the commander we've met before" Crowley grins.

"Time to die vampire" Guren says. We laugh and he strikes, Crowley stops him and takes Guren's sword into his hands. "Check mate" Shinya suddenly says out of nowhere.