CHAPTER 10: END

Cold air rushed towards me blowing my hair back. I used my hand to block my eyes from the bitter touch of it. For a few seconds I couldn't see anything but bright light....

Than everything cleared up. Suddenly, music blasted.

"I'm on my way meonjeo gaisseulge,"

"How do you like it (Y/N)?" Jaehyo asked behind me. I gasped as I scanned my eyes around the place.

"cheoeumen dadeul hyeoreul chago eoriseokda hae"

The first thing I noticed was the boys. Each of them wore black and white stripe out fits. Once they heared me they all turned and beamed.

"gwireul dadgo noraehae ddiddiriraddiddae"

Than I noticed the colors. The lights shone brightly and reflected off the brass instruments the musicians held. I was unable to stop smiling. Rings lit up and dancers twirled to the beat and it was all so much.

  "paiting neomchige ddechang ddechang ddechanghaera" 

"I-i....love it!!!" I screamed and ran into Zico. His arms held me and shook me with excitement. He spit me out into the arms of Kyung who was less rambunctious. He bowed, kissing my hand and I grinned even bigger.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I knew it was the fabulous P.o right away. He talked so fast all I did was laugh and hug him tightly. His purple hair stood in finger curls and his glasses got pushed back up on his nose by heavily ringed hands. 

I looked up and saw Ukwon. He smirked and nodded, light making his eyes glow as if saying 'you were right'

I felt a poke on my shoulder that forced me to look away and found it was Taeil. He smiled sheepishly and handed me a lollipop. 

I pushed past and hugged him instead. His eyes grew large and he hesitantly hugged back. 

"thanks." I said and grabbed the lolli and smiling. P.o tugged me away and I stumbled towards where the action was going on.

The musicians moved around playing the tune and I met the dancers on the side. The booths were blinking and everything seemed to be going so fast. 

The ring was lit with fire and we passed around a giant beach ball. I laughed as the boys danced and sang and finally, all turned and bowed  to me. I blushed and stood there biting my lip.

The music toned down and everyone except for the 7 of them left. 

"I guess this is see you later." I said trying to steady the beat of my heart.

"Yeah, we will see you later though right?" Zico asked, tilting his head.

"O-of course!!" I said flustered. "Next time i'll even be prepared." I stood up straight. 

"Bye guys." I said and turned after making eye contact with each of them. A chorus of goodbyes followed in turn and I looked back before walking out the door.

Everything went dark, they had disappeared and everything was quiet. That is, after:

"We hit the jackpot baby!!"

----------------------

jeeeeeeze its the end. i really tried making the finale worth all of this XD. anyways, i hope everyone liked the adventure and im still going to be writing the Very Good Block B Scenarios so follow me to be updated about that (wink wink nudge nudge) -_-

im not really sure when i will start it up (i will eventually) i just have so many stories id like to start because i have a lot of really cool ideas but so many stories to finish as well. 

ANYWAYS thanks for sitting through my serious lack of updates sometimes and thanks for the support and such it was really fun.

so, swag out (until next time)