CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION

How could I let this happen? I'm here stranded in this creepy carnival, having lost my friends in the process. It was growing dark fast and I didn't bring a flashlight, and I figured out along the way my phone must still be in the car since we plugged it in to listen to music.

Why must I be so forgetful? I even lost my way around a stupid run down amusement park.

I swerved around a corner, past a booth labeled Cotton Candy. I could vaguely make out flashing lights of a ride or booth past the rows of arcades and pretend shooters. Over the tops of the small buildings the sign read 777, flashing lights danced around it.

Maybe my friends would meet up there hoping I would be attracted to the light? Worth a shot. I began to feel uneasy due to the growing darkness of the horizon, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up once I saw what or WHO stood on the stage.

Clowns in a variety of different colored suits stood in a variety of different poses. All of them had unnerving masks on, who's faces twisted in a painful yet forced, happy smile, red hair sprouting out of each head, but I proceeded forward. Slowly, walking up to the flickering light and swirly stripes on fake wooden curtains.

Every inch of my being told me to back away, and try for another exit... but I walked so close I might be able to touch them. No turning back now. My heart was racing and goose bumps lined my arms. Every movement and sound was painfully obvious, except I was the only sounds to make...until-

I stumbled back down to the bottom of the tiny stairs as the clown in the blue suit jumped at me. I was about to scream and run for my life, but I was frozen, almost paralyzed with fear.

I yanked myself out of the trance only to turn around and see another clown face, this time in a tan suit. That's all I recognized before I collapsed and heard a low, maniacal laugh.

The soft sound of piano drifted into my dreams. The notes made a fast yet soothing melodic tune that drifted me farther into whatever I was dreaming. My hair was being pulled slowly up it felt like, but even that touch was soothing. Whispers filled my mind along with footsteps. At this point, I was drifting in between reality and dream reality. I began to slowly soar back through the dark cloudy mist of my dream when-

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I started, sitting up in an unfamiliar room. Everyone snickered except for the man who yelled. The man laughed like there was no tomorrow, crouching over and slightly wrinkling his tan suit. He held his stomach and leaned on the piano that I think he was playing, pressing the keys making a sound as if someone randomly smashed their hand down on it.

The room I was sat in was maroon with a black trim, making it seem dark. The furniture matched and animal heads hung on the walls. The floor had shiny black and red tiles the same color as the walls.

That's when I noticed everyone else. They crowded around the couch staring at me. The boy in the baby blue suit looked at me with wonder. His crème colored hair made his deep brown eyes seem like chocolate. It would have been nice if he didn't stare constantly.

Another boy in a tux that was dark red, stared at me in a different type of way. Almost hungrily. Not in a lustful way though, like he wanted to actually eat me or something. He had round glasses and black hair parted right down the middle. He looked younger than the rest but somehow I doubted it.

Another in a light pink, almost skin colored, tux was emotionlessly holding a taxidermy bird. A green suited guy sat on the edge of the couch interested in a yellow feather and a darker pink suited guy sat farther away in a chair not really doing anything.

Purple suit over on the far side of the couch was humming the tune tan suit was playing, and dancing.

"La La La La La La La"

He sang and twisted around. 

That's when Tan suit stopped laughing, and looked straight at me. Widening his eyes enthusiastically at me with every word.

"Im sure you have questions..." he stopped. I didn't dare say a word.

"WELL!?" He thundered, and smiled huge, his eyebrows raised higher.

I timidly cleared my throat,

"who are you guy-" He interrupted with a big burst of laughter. He stopped before he even started to laugh twice. His gaze piercing me and grinning creepily. He began again,

"We are the 7th album, we're 7 members, AND a 7th season representer -" Purple interrupted him,

"WE HIT THE JACKPOT BABY!"