CHAPTER 3: P.O.

Zico and I had been walking in and out of teal and black halls for a while, arms linked. When finally we both stopped in front of a door.
"I afraid this is where I leave you for now mi'lady" he said gestureing to the door.

I smiled. "Thanks Zico. It was nice meeting you."
"Same goes to you." He grinned and jumped away to a beat of the only song I'd heared anyone sing there.

"Yah Zi-a-co!" I heared as I twisted the handle to the door.

Inside, the room was totally different than the rest of the place. It had black and white diamond shapes in a pattern covering the walls, mirrors were lined up in random places with round lights around them, and a diamond chandelier hung to the side.

In the middle of a circle of mirrors stood two guys. One stood on a short platform, wearing a completely white suit and a red rose as a pin. He had extemely purple hair and wire circular glasses.

The other man had silver-ish hair and a black and white suit in a square pattern.
They were both engrossed in conversation but the moment the door opened they stopped and turned towards me.

"Why hello they yound lady!" The deep voice of the purple haired guy erupted from across the room. His hands moved dramatically.

"I understand you're aware of why you are with us?" He looked at me from behind the invisible frames.

"Yes," I said nervously, looking around. "Um, do you mind me asking your names?"

"OH!" He shouted and dramatically put both hands on his face.
"You must have read my mind!" He said placeing the back of his hand on his forehead.

He erupted again. "I am Pyo Jihoon! But you, mi'lady can call me P.o."

P.o. grabbed my hand, bowed down and kissed it, looking up at me in the process.
I blushed, embarrassed and looked away.

Once P.o. finished, he stood up and looked at one of the variety of golden watches and jewelry on his wrists.

"Oh dear look at the time!" He exclaimed, and clicked in his fancy shoes over to the platform. He made the gesture to follow with his nail polished fingernails, sharpened to a dull point.

He dramatically batted his eye lashes, "Visual! Get those measurements stat!" He clapped his hands hurriedly.

The other man who I didn't get the name of came over to me with a measureing tape and rapidly took all the necessary measures. I watched as P.o. bit into a beetle. The crunch made me cringe but as he finished, he started to talk, all the while admireing himself in a mirror.

"We're ALL so excited for this dark carnival! Imagine," he said covering his eyes, and uncovering them like a game of peek-a-boo. "Its been so boreing around here."
We made eye contact in the mirror, "But with you here, even for one day,"

The 'Visual' stepped to the side done with his work and P.o. stepped in and took my hands. "It will be so fun!" His eyes glistened.

"You're something special you know," he said intertwining our fingers. "In our time of need, you came!" He put my hand over his heart. "Oh my princess! I can only part with you knowing we will meet again!"

He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I cracked a grin. This guy was dramatic, but he was charming. He looked at me with puppy eyes.
How? One minute he's drama queen, the next he's a precious little puppy!

"Oh!" He said pained. "Just leave before I can't take it!" He pointed towards the door I came in from.

"Alright than, goodbye P.o." I said careful not to make the situation even harder for him. "See you later!" I said trying to sound as cheerful as possible. I walked to the door wnd right before I left I heared him say,

"We really hit the jackpot, didn't we?"