CHAPTER 4: UKWON

As I walked down the twisty hallways I hadn't even been in the a minute before I heared footsteps. I whipped my head around only to see the man who was with P.o.
I jumped and he stopped. I place my hand over my heart that was beating faster than ever before.

"Haha, you scared me! Don't sneak up on people like that!" I exclaimed gently.
He looked down and mumbled,
"I apologize mi'lady, but I believe you need an escort."

He didn't even wait for an answer he started walking and I followed.

We ended up in another room that was red with black trim. Two people sat waiting with a board of an unfamiliar game that reminded me of chess, spread out.

"Aah Jaehyo here you are." A man in a black and gold suit exclaimed gesturing to the two empty seats at the table.
"Sorry," Jaehyo said "P.o. was takeing too long with his ending speech."

Black and gold looked to me and smiled, holding out his hand for a hand shake.
"Hello, my name is Ukwon." I took his hand. "(Y/n)." I replied.

"I hope everyone isn't weirding you out too much." He said arrangeing peices on the board.
"Well, Im not dead yet." I joked and Ukwon laughed. "Yet." Muttered Jaehyo under his breath. I tensed and chose to ignore it

"Hey, I'd like to start sometime this year!" The man across from me groaned.
"You can leave anytime you want you know." Ukwon snapped.
"Well I need the money so you're not gon' get rid of me that easily." He ran a hand through his hair and winked at me. I scrunched my face in return.

"Might as well start than. Your move." He said to him and they took turns moveing the peices around.
"So, (y/n)" Ukwon said not takeing his eyes off the board. "Why did you come to this abandoned park in the first place?"

"Friends convinced me to. They always try to make me do things against my will, and this time, they left me in a creepy, old, run down park."

"Some friends." He said glanceing at me and smirking. "Lets just say im glad they did though." He slammed a piece down.
"AND GAME!" He said triumphantly.

The man stood angrily and pulled out a gun. Without hesitation Ukwon punched him straight it the face, sending him flying. Jaehyo picked up and chair and shielded himself with it.
I between the gun fires I heared Ukwon grunt, "Aaanyway! It was nice meeting you (y/n)!" He dodged a punch and kicked out.
"I think you should run now though." And blew me a kiss. A bullet whizzed by his head and puts a dent in the wall behind him.

I, too shocked to do anything else, run for the nearest exit.