CHAPTER 2: ZICO

"Maknae!" Tan suit snapped causeing them all to look up with wide eyes. Tan suit, who I think was the leader walked slowly over to Purple. His footsteps echoed and makeing clicks and clacks. All seven eyes, including mine, watched the agonizingly slow process.

"Know your place." He said pushing on the poor guys chest with his index finger.
Purple wobbled a little and muttered a, "yes sir" than sat down.
After, everyone stood straighter and quieter.

The leader whipped his head around and glared at me. I tenced under his glare and he noticed. He laughed out, his head flipping back than immediately rushing towards me and grabbing my arm.

"Everyone. You know what to do." He said over his shoulder as he dragged me out a door, into a hallway. A table stood in the middle, a lamp hanging above giveing the hallway a dim look. A giant swirl stretched down it ending at a door at the end.

"Sit." He commanded and pushed me towards one of the two chairs. Without saying anything he left through the door we came from.

Why was I even here? I looked down the hall and up. Should I run for it? Where does that door go to-

The leader burst through the door at the end of the hall, now dressed in a red kimono.
He had pink and gold eyes shadow on and a long necklace with charms extending off.

"La la la la la la." He sang as he spun towards me. His kimono flew around him and he plopped down in the small chair, and leaned towards me.

"So," he cracked a huge grin. "Whats your name girl?"
A chill ran down my back, his eyes like ice.

"(Y/n)," I said, trying to be casual. I could tell he knew I was kind of scared though.
"Whats yours?" I asked nervously.

His eyes laughed at me. "Zico." He chuckled and looked away bashfully. It almost made me forget they kidnapped me and all the questions that swirled around my head. Much like the room itself.

"So!" Zico slammed his hands down on the table making me jump. "I'll cut straight to the chase and tell you what you're doing here."

I straightened up. Finally some answers!

"I see that got your attention (y/n)" he stood and began to hang on the lamp above the table.
"This whole thing is just for fun!" He burst out in laughter. My jaw dropped.

"Why!?" I yelled out. He jumped onto the table and swung the lamp around. His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath. The kimono billowed out.

"I love it when you lash out." He said, a blank expression on his face. He caressed my cheek.
"I find it...cute" he smiled creepily, but still nice.
My face flushed, and I resisted the urge to lean into his hand.

"We've been bored so we planned a carnival. The dark carnival." He chuckled
"All we needed was a guest." He stopped, and looked deep into my (e/c) eyes.
"And here you come." His lips brushed my cheek and chills ran up my back as he breathed on my neck.

"It must be fate." He whispered.

I swallowed hard.

"Its like....we hit the jackpot."