CHAPTER 8: UKWON

I walked away from B-Bomb and towards the direction he had led me to. I swiveled around to find he wasn't there anymore so I stood there wondering.

I took a deep breath and walked around the corner to the brighter light at the end. As I stepped out, I noticed it was just beginning to be around late dawn and the sky was gray and a bit less foggy.

How was this whole place such a maze? There was a big ferris wheel, rusty, but still maintaining its pinkish hue. The rest of the rides I could see were blocked off with tarped fences and a wide rode went straight through it.

The fog was too thick even still to see the end or if it was the road out. Nothing looked like the place my friends and I had began to investigate, maybe because it had been dark, but no landmarks stood out in particular.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I jumped slightly hearing the familiar chuckle of Ukwon. As he allowed me to turn around, I noticed his hair was longer somehow. He wore a white button up with suspenders attached to a skirt- and under that black jeans.

He pushed me down in a chair I had just noticed and threw a drape over my shoulders. How was there so many surprise objects I haven't seen at the last minute.

"Sooooooo-" Ukwon started chopping of layer of my hair and I sat awkwardly still as he wildly used the scissors.

A gust of wind blew the hair Ukwon wasn't tugging at, tickling my nose. I glanced the way in came from and saw Jaehyo with a giant flag, randomly waving it around. He matched the black and white checkered flag completely from his suit to his hair.

"We're so close to the dark carnival its kind of nerve wracking." Ukwon smiled throwing away a clump of hair after looking intently at it.

"Hm?" I hummed. I thought they were excited about this upcoming event its literally the only thing they've talked about.

"Well you see," Ukwon began again grinning. "Its so close to being the time I've- well, I guess we've all been waiting and preparing for."

He carelessly threw away the scissors and grabbed a brush going to town on the now messy locks.

"What I'm trying to say is, like...what if it doesn't-" I winced as he tugged without working at a dreadlock. "Turn out the way we want it to be or-" the brush finally went through and he grunted at the force he had put into it. "What if its not perfect?"

He again carelessly threw the brush away and shook off the drape and took my hand to help me up. I squeezed it trying to be reassuring, and I smiled up to him.

"Hey, stop focusing on the bad- or I guess what could go bad. Kwonnie, things are going to meet up to your- EVERYONES expectations."

He stopped and looked back, subconsciously squeezed my hand back chuckling a bit.

"You know, I don't know why, but you make me actually think twice. Calm down some, and not a lot of people can calm a crazy mind."

He shook his hand off and I looked at my shoes.

"Thanks for the haircut though, uh I've never gotten one like this-" I cut myself off with a chuckle and Ukwon smiled sweetly and bowed.

"Jaehyo here will take you now, (y/n)." Jaehyo leaned on his giant flag and nodded.

"Than its only a matter of time."

(A/N) Hey anyone reading this scenario and anyone who stuck around to read a boreing authors note but its something I wanted to see or if I could get some feedback on. So since its almost the end of this story, I wanted to say jesus fuck I got way more people who liked this than I expected and I wanted to make another one. Not block b, I mean maybe, but if someone actually gives any imput i'll put it into consideration. I was thinking more like BTS scenarios for the Run MV but anyone can tell me in the comments what you think would be cool or if they wanted any mv to be made into scenarios like this. Thanks kpoppers and such X3