CHAPTER 5: TAEIL

I ran out the door and somehow ended in the same hallway Zico brought me. I breathed hard and almost made it down the hall way when the door opened and out came the same, weird, red suited guy.

I swerved to avoid him as he crouched on the ground. I pressed myself against the wall as he stood and pulled out a knife and a fork.

"Woah woah wait!" I screamed. He stopped and looked at me from behind thick glasses. He wore a black suit and tie and he looked at me hungrily.

"Have you ever heared of an introduction!?" I said looking hard at him.
He gave me a confused, almost cute, look.
"What's your name?" I widened my eyes.

He pocketed the untensils. "Taeil." He said stepping closer to me.
"Now I say my name," I said sarcastically. "Hi I'm (y/n)! Its nice to meet you- Aah!" I shrieked as he slammed his hands on either side of me.

"Hi (y/n), you're especially cute when you scream. Has anyone ever told you how delicious you smell?" He took my hair and inhailed deeply.
"Im sorry, but I can resist-" He pulled down on my shirt and pulled down revealing my collar bone. He smelled than dragged his tongue up and to my jaw line.

Shiver went up my back and I squeaked out. Is this what Jaehyo meant when he suggested I could be killed? Would he really go that far? Taeil than drew out his utensils again.

I put my hands behind my back searching for something to defend myself with. I wrapped my hand around the handle to something. A lolipop? When did that get there? Did Jaehyo slip it in my pocket in the hallway?

No more questions! I shoved the lolipop into Taeils face and he stopped almost immediately. His eyes glowed and he put the knife and fork back for a second time. He plucked it out of my hands and held it up to the light.
It was like he forgot about everything, even me. He walked away with it, still marveling, so I took my chance to run.

I opened the door and ran out. That door led directly outside where everything was foggy, I could still tell where I was though. Still panicked, I ran for it. Past booths and old rides. I slowed down due to tired-ness, my breath becoming thicker. I got kidnapped at sunset and its at least noon now.

I heard foot steps and what I think were bikes pursuing me. So I ran faster and into a street. They were on my heels and I forced myself to keep running.
A black and shiny car stood parked on the side of the road so I took my chance to hide.

I watched as they all rode past me. I sighed in relief, sitting against the car.

But I soon found I was not alone.