The Bad Boy Is My Neighbour: Twelve

*LUCY POV*
"are we there yet" I whined for the 10th time. I didn't know that Gajeel's freaking concert was near the beach! What the heck?! We've been in the car for almost 30 minutes, Mavis is with us, Romeo and Wendy were left at home alone, Natsu scared the poor little boy to death by giving him those glares he gives everyone. OH and we're late as well...

Flashback
"Ok Wendy I'm going to leave you and Romeo in the house to do your project, please behave" Zeref said in a brotherly tone, Wendy nodded happily. Zeref ruffled Wendy's hair before heading out to the car.

Wendy turned to Romeo and clapped her hands. "Oki Romeo-Kun lets go do our project and maybe watch movies af--"

"Romeo-kun?"

(°_°) <---- Romeos face lol

"You better not do anything you'll regret to my little sister boy..." Dark protective aura surrounded natsu as he glared at Romeo. "I'm always watching you..I hid cameras around this house so I can what you guys are doing.."

"NATSu-NII?!"

I stood by the stairs and sweat dropped, I walked down and pulled Natsu out the door. "Come on stop scaring the two.." I hissed, I turned to Wendy and gave Her an apology smile and said. "He's joking about the camera thing guys now You two behave! we better get going" I smiled and pulled Natsu out.

Natsu grabbed my wrists. "Don't touch me you filthy brat"

I put up my hands. "Ok calm down Natsu and I took a shower! I'm not filthy!"
(Д)

Natsu raised an eyebrow "Seriously you take a shower right before you're going to swim at the beach? Tch idiot"

"HEY! Says the one who alsooo decided to take a shower before we go as well! Jesus Natsu you take longer than my mum"

Natsu blushed slightly which made me notice. "Ara ara, someone's embarrassed" I smirked.

"I'm not blushing"

"Never said you're blushing"

His cheeks turned a bit brighter. "Fatty brat"

I ticked. "IM NOT FAT! and don't change the subject!"

"Would you two save you're love argument for later we need to go! we're late!" Zeref yelled from the car.

"Are.we.there.yet" I asked again.

"Shut up" Natsu said crossing his arms next to me. I pouted resting my head on the car window. "Why did I have to sit next to the most annoying person ever, you know i am this close to throwing her out the fucking window" Natsu said irritated.

(¬_¬) <----Lucy's face (author-chan will do this if she doesn't know how to describe a facial expression xD)

"Well maybe cause you guys were arguing for about 5 minutes outside and Mavis-chan took the front seat first" Zeref kept his eye on the road.