The Bad Boy Is My Neighbour: One

-LUCY-
Back to school is always a pain, for everyone, even the teachers. I just wanted the holidays to last a little longer, though this is my last year before I go to collage.

Just like any first day of school I have to check the billboard to determine what class I was in. And I hope it's a good one. Also, my eyes were half shut, Levy wouldn't stop whining and pleading me to stay up so late just for a stupid ticket release.

"Lu-chan!"

Speaking of the devil

"woah you look so tired"

I raised an eyebrow. "I do, do I?"

She examined me before clinging onto my arm. "Oh Lu-chan, come on it was worth it! I got a VIP passes for you and I" She took the tickets out of her bag and started waving it in front of my face.

"I don't even like the band—Oh, that's right you just want to meet Gajeel-kun" I teased, saying Gajeel-Kun in a whiny voice.

"What? He's so hot" she swooned. "cute and an amaz--"

"Alright, I get it" I giggled.

As we were walking I was so tired I didn't realise I was starting to doze off. And right at that moment, was the worst timing ever. "KYA!" My face, face planted onto someone's chest before landing on my buttocks.

"Well, she's dead"

"I don't think he'll hit her she's a girl"

"True true"

People around us were gasping and whispering, Levy was even shaking in horror.

What

I took this chance to look up. Steel black emotionless eyes glaring down at me, the figure's hair was pink and bad boy messy and he had this 'get the fuck out of my way' look I couldn't describe. It came to my senses as I released who it was, Natsu Dragneel. He kept looking at me with those eyes, those scary fucking eyes. Although, I couldn't look away, his eyes were so beautiful, but scary.

Oh please stop looking at me and just walk off. I just wish he could be more like his Brother

"Tch, watch it brat" he scoffed. He walked off tucking his hands into his pocket while people were moving out of his way. Levy helped me up. (Natsu's personality is going to be like Levi's from attack on Titan)

"Wow, you have just encountered the bad boy of the school. On the first day"

I hummed in response, we walked all the way downstairs the billboard of classes in silence. Bad boy? More like 'I have no feelings so I'll look intimidating" boy, why is he even called that? (I don't know how the classes work in Japan..even though I watch anime a lot I still don't know heheh)

"I'm going to check the classes, you stay here and I'll tell you your class" Levy skipped off. I waited for her outside the big crowd. 5 minutes later she came back with a paper.

"Levy did you rip the paper off the billboard?"

"Oh, no they left papers there for us to take if you cant see properly, I haven't read it yet so here" she handed me the paper, I scanned the paper up and down to see where my name was.

Please be a good class please be a good class.

Class C..

(Going to be a long list not going to be in alphabetical order 20 people in each class)

CLASS B
1. Erza Scarlet
2. Levy Mcgarden

"Hey Levy your in Class B" She looked over my shoulders.

"Yosh class B again!"

3. Mavis Vermilion
4. Jellal Fernandes
5. Gray Fullbuster
6. Juvia Lockser
7. Zeref Dragneel

"wow I got the nice twin!"

Zeref Dragneel is Natsu's twin brother, they don't really look alike but their personalities are hella different compared to the other. Zeref is the nice and not scary one while Natsu is the 'mean' and scary one.

8. Yukino Agria
9. Lucy Heartfilia

I squealed in joy. " I'm in your class!" She squealed as well as she grabbed my hand shaking it so much. We both read the list together.

10. Rouge Cheney
11. Sting Eucliffe
12. Lyon Vastia
13. Hibiki Lates
14. Minerva Orland
15. Gajeel Redfox

What is a pop star doing at a school like this.

"G-Gajeel R-redfox?" Levy stuttered her face completely red. "HERE AT THE SCHOOL? MUST FIND HIM ILL MEET YOU IN CLASS LU-CHAN!" She ran off without hesitation.

16. Ultear Milkovich
17. Lisanna Strauss
18. Jenny Realight
19. Cana Alberona
20. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel
Well shit.