02

We watched the ASC live on YouTube. The call still showed black. I could barely concentrate on the actual show because I was too angry that I missed this once in a lifetime opportunity because someone was so childish and broke my laptop. I glared over at Taylor who was looking at her phone smiling like everything was okay. She finally made eye contact with me before frowning again.

"What?"

"What?"I asked,"What??You wanna know what?"

"Here she goes."Taylor said

"This is your fault!"I said pointing at her.

"You'll get over it."She said looking at her phone spamming ASC.

"I'll get over it?"I said looking at my laptop that still had the mic connected to it I nodded at her,"Okay. You right I will."

We sat in silence before I grabbed Taylor by the neck,"Metre chill!"

"Nah, fuck that! Fuck you, Taylor!"I yelled squeezing her neck and she grabbed my hair

"Let her go!"Kaprice pulled on me to get off her and I let go after a moment.

"Damn you over here tripping over some Korean boys chill." Taylor said the laptop began to make a beeping noise,"You're the one that put crumbs in my bed."

"Not all of them are Korean, Taylor." She began to mock me but stopped once the Laptop made more beeping sounds.

"Why didn't you end the call yet?"Kaprice asked looking at it.

"It won't let me."I said.

"Why is Jackson?"I looked at the screen I saw Jackson staring at Eric attentively.

"Where is Jimin?"I asked.

"He couldn't get Eric's spot so he stole Jimins."Kaprice muttered.

"He swears he cuter than her...D-did he just dab?"Taylor asked.

I nodded slowly as the camera went to Bambam. Kaprice commented, "His ass ugly."

"Mark!"I squealed.

"I thought you had a thing for Yugyeom?"Kaprice asked.

"You like Youngjae but you still talk about Bam."I laughed a little.

"I don't care where is Jb."Taylor asked getting closer to the screen.

"Oh yeah, Jackson's birthday was yesterday,"I said.

"I don't care for birthday's I never was that deep into Got7."Kaprice said putting up a front. Which not only confused me but annoyed me because she doesn't have a true reason to act that way. She put me on.

"Why is he dabbing so much?"Taylor giggled.

"I'm telling you he black."Kaprice said looking at her phone making us burst into laughter

"Eric petty he supposed to be his friend and he doesn't know anything about him!"I giggled.

"I don't blame him. I would hate to be friends with his black ass."Kaprice said.

"Eric sounds so familiar."I said thinking.

"Eric looks like he is an asshole lowkey."Kaprice said

"King of sass?"Tay asked,"this nigga so lame."

"They're all lame as fuck."Taylor and Kaprice cackled.

"Why does Jackson look like that one frog meme 'pepe'."

"I wonder who went out of their way to actually make that collage of pictures for him?"I asked but started laughing again because of Jackson,"I hate Jackson."I laughed at his face.

"The glasses just sitting there chilling."I said looking at them as they hung from the streamers on Jackson.

$$$$Bambam looks like a light-skinned girl.$$$$$

I stared at Junior as he was quiet,"Junior's ears are cute."

"What?"Kaprice asked and laughed.

"JB should just leave the group. He is so sick of them!"

"You're not funny."I laughed.

"It's about to end?" Taylor asked.

"Great!"Kaprice said sarcastically.

"What is your problem?"I asked Kaprice getting fed up with her cavalier attitude.

"I told you I don't fuck with GOT7."She said stretching.

"Then why sit here and-"Taylor stopped speaking putting her hands up,"I'm just gon' shut the hell up."

I rolled my eyes," and why is that?"

"Were you not just sitting here when Bambam was talking about his penis size?"She pointed at the screen.

"And when he was hip thrusting nonstop MORE THAN YUGIOH?!"Taylor added I laughed.

"Bambam probably does have the biggest penis since he talks about it and thrusts it nonstop."I said Kaprice screamed.

"Are you serious right now?"Taylor asked. I avoided eye contact to stop myself from cracking a smile.

"Doubt it, I never saw a bulge."Kaprice said.

"WE ARE NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION!"Taylor yelled making us both burst into laughter.

~~

Our shit talking finally stopped as we watched ASC play  GOT7's newest M/V FLY.

I looked over at my laptop and saw the black screen turn into GOT7 dancing to there song. "Hey,my baby!"I yelled looking at the screen I went over to my laptop and grinned at them.

"That's cute!"Kaprice said looking at it.

"I'm going home."Taylor said leaving the room.

"...Nigga, you live here.."I said looking at her and she came back in.

"Wait the broadcast is over?"Kaprice asked.

I watched as the members huddled and began to talk to them, "Does this happen with everyone else?"

"I don't know."She said as we watched them for awhile they started staring at the camera we were watching them through.

"Nah cause what is he looking at?"Kaprice said getting a little freaked out.

"What if they heard everything we were saying about them the whole show." Taylor said snorting.

"Then we would be completely fucked." She laughed.

They all gave us a look,"why did they look that way when we said that? "

"Because we can hear you." Mark said.

We froze,"Fuck."

~~~

Editing. Please hold.