The Concert of Big Bang

The day has finally come, the day of the concert. You thought you would never be able to see them in real life, because you didnt have enough money. Thanks to your employer, who gave you a little more money that month, you and your friend got the tickets. You were now talking to each other, before the big night.

'I cant believe we are going to see them tonight!', your friend Claire said. You and Claire have been friends since your first year of high school. 'Yes, I'm very excited!', you replied. 'Do you have the shirt I gave you?' 'Of course I have it!', she said with a big smile on her face, 'why wouldn't I? I think I'm going to wear it tonight.' You nodded. 'Yeah, I was thinking about wearing it to, but I wasn't sure. Now you are going to wear it, I have no other choice, do I?' You both started laughing. As respond, the people around you looked at you. 'Well, I have to go now,' Claire said with a sad face. 'I'll see you tonight.' 'See you tonight!' you said. You went home, waiting for the amazing night that would follow.

After the concert:

You were standing very close to the stage, you sang (almost screamed) along all the song from the group. After the concert, you and Claire had a meet and greet with the guys. You were very nervous, and Claire knew that. 'Hey, it's going to be alright,' she said,' you don't have to be so nervous.' 'I know,' you replied,' I hope I won't say anything stupid.' 'Ofcourse you won't! Everything is going to be fine.' Then a security guard came in. 'Ladies, the boys are ready to see you.' The moment was there, you were going to meet Big Bang in person!

 *next chapter will follow*