Chapter 28

A/N today is one year since my second BTR concert....): anyways, yeah enjoy this chapter lol, sorry its kind of slow.

~CHAPTER 28~

Alli had me sitting down in front of a mirror as she did my makeup and hair, she wouldn’t let me look at it either. Billy was off picking up his friend for the red carpet and said he’d meet us there. Alli was already dressed and ready to go.

“Alright, your dress is in the bathroom, slip it on carefully and I’ll pick out your shoes.” I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I turned away from the mirror and slipped on the dress. I turned around and wasn’t expecting to see what I saw. Alli had me wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77994563. I walked into my bedroom.

“Damn, for a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend, you look hot.” Alli said. I laughed. “Put these on.” She demanded.

“Red shoes? Really?” I asked.

“Every black dress needs a pop of color.” She said. I slipped them on and we were out the door.

15 minutes later we pulled up to the red carpet. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Alli saw Billy and ran up and hugged him. I think they were dating, but I’m not so sure.

“Wow Steph, you look beautiful.” He said while hugging me. We were about to start walking when someone else came up behind us.

“Aye, Billy, someone wants to do an interview with us about our upcoming movie roles.”Oh yeah, did I mention Billy is moving to Australia to film a movie for a few years. I turned around and there was Jake T. Austin. I smiled.

“Oh, Steph, this is Jake T. Austin.” Billy said.

I stuck out my hand and said, “Hi I’m-“

“Stephanie Grey? Yeah I know, I saw you on TV with Cody a lot..” He said smiling.

I cringed at the thought of Cody, “Yeah well Cody and I didn’t end on such good terms so.”

“Ah, so you’re single?” he winked. I laughed nodding my head yes. His smile grew bigger. “Come on, let’s go walk the red carpet.”

“If we walk together that automatically means you’re my date.” I said sarcastically.

“Good.” He said and started walking. I like this kid. I posed for pictures and was even called over for an interview, Jake came along.

“Stephanie, hi, we have some questions for you.” I nodded. “What was it like filming this TV show?”

“It was a lot of fun, the cast members and I got along great and I can’t wait to see if we get a second season.” I smiled.

“We can’t either, now is this handsome young man your date tonight?”

I laughed, “I guess so.”  He smiled.

“Now Steph, why did you break up with Cody Simpson?” I cringed again.

“Oh he decided his fame and money was more important then me.” I said.

“Really? That doesn’t sound like the Cody we all know and love.”

“Well then I guess I fell in love with the bad Cody.” I said walking away.

The TV show turned out great, even though it was just the pilot episode. Jake sat by me and we really hit it off. At the end of the night, we all went out for ice cream. Alli and Billy stayed to themselves and Jake and I just talked. We exchanged numbers at the end of the night.

“SO STEPH, YOU AND JAKE AUSTIN ARE GONNA DATE AND GET MARRIED AND AWHHH.”

“Al, that’s what you said about Cody and I.” I said as I got in the backseat of the car.

“I like Jake better anyways.”

“Well good because we have a date next week.” I said, her smile got so big. She even squealed.

“OH CODY’S GONNA HATE YOU.” She said sarcastically.

My hands were all of a sudden filled with so much anger had to keep them in fists, “stop bringing him up.” I said through gritted teeth. She instantly backed off. The car ride home was silent.

A/N yeah sorry it's lame. /: