Chapter 25

~CHAPTER 25~

I woke up with Cody’s arms still around my waist and his bare chest facing me. I could’ve sworn I fell asleep facing the other direction. Oh well I could get used to waking up to this. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep but apparently I woke Cody up also.

“Good Morning.” He said while kissing my forehead.

“Hi.” I said back, he should know I’m not a morning person. “What time is it?” he pulled his phone out from under his pillow.

“10:30. usually when you wake up anyway.”

“um stalker much?” I said back to him, he was creepy some days.

“Um you live right across the hall, I can hear you walk past every morning.” I nodded and stood up. “Why are you leaving?”

“So I can go take a shower and hang out with Alli.” I said.

“Yup, we’re going to the beach.” Alli said. Where did she come from? She started dragging me back to my room to get dressed. “Shower now, you have ten minutes.”

“Pushy.” I said as I gathered my clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77891998. Normally I wouldn’t wear pink but Alli said it looked good on me, so I thought why not. I grabbed my beach bag, threw in my phone, portable iHome, towel and some tanning lotion.

“Leggo slow poke.” I heard Alli shout. I rushed down the stairs to see Cody standing awkwardly by himself and Billy and Alli chatting it up.

“Ah you must be the famous Stephanie!” Billy said while coming towards me and giving me a hug. Cody’s expression made him look like he wanted to kill Billy.

“Billy Unger, hi!” I said after he pulled away. “Nice to meet you.” I said, he nodded in response and continued his conversation with Alli. Cody came up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “jealous much?” I whispered into his ear. He shot me a glare so I just smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

“Shall we go?” Cody asked. Alli squealed and ran out the door. “I hate when she does that.” I nodded in agreement.

“How far is the beach?” I asked. Cody pointed, it was literally about 3 minutes from his house. We walked up and set our stuff down towards the back. Alli ran to the water while I sat down ready to tan.

“So Stephanie, what brings you to LA?” Billy asked me.

I shrugged, “my best friends and bosses are Big Time Rush.” I said, Cody cleared his throat. “Oh and Alli of course can’t forget about her.” I said well winking at Billy while Cody wasn’t looking; Billy understood my joke.

“Her boyfriend.” Cody said. I shrugged.

“What boyfriend?” I asked sarcastically. Cody gasped. “I only know this hot blonde Australian.” He smirked.

“Anything else in LA for you?” Billy asked. Man this boy was curious.

“I am going to become a main character for a tv show pretty soon.” I said, smiling.

“Really? Me too, do you know what one?”

“I don’t know the name, but it has dancing and it  films next to BTR.”

“I think that’s the TV show I’m in!” I suddenly got excited.

--------CODYS P.O.V---------

They continued to talk about this new TV show they were going to be on. I went to the water to swim, just what I needed; my girlfriend and my sister’s boyfriend together everyday while my sister and I are on the other side of the world.

“Yo bro, what’s up?” Alli asked.

“Oh nothing much, just found out Steph and Billy are on the same show together.” I said sarcastically.

“Hey that’s good right? Now you know your girlfriend will be in good hands! I mean you trust her right?” I nodded. “and I trust Billy, don’t worry.” She said while patting my head and running towards the sand. I turned around and was about to dive in someone suddenly landed on top of me sending me underwater.

I popped back up, “ugh what the hell?” I looked up and Steph had just popped up out of the water also.

“oops!” she shrugged and swam off. Not so fast I thought, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. “CODY PUT ME DOWN NOW.” I smirked and threw her into the water. She popped back up, giving me that seriously look.

“oops.” I mocked her. That made her mad, she started chasing after me and we were in a full blown water fight. I was looking back at Steph I didn’t realize I bumped into someone. “Oh sorry mate, didn’t see ya there.” I said while looking up.

“Cody?” oh my god. It can’t be. “it’s me, Emma. Emma Whitehorse.”

“Oh yeah hi.” I said back. This girl is crazy, she used to stalk me when we were dating and she was way overprotective. She used to call me 24/7 to check in.

“Cody, why’d you stop?” I turned around to see Steph running towards me, I put my arm around her waist, giving Emma a face of disgust.

“Who are you?” Emma asked. I looked at Steph, people didn’t really know we were dating, we never really announced it.

“My girlfriend, Stephanie.” Steph smiled.

“Are you famous?” Steph shook her head ‘no.’ “A model?” Again shook her head no.

“I’m filming a tv show right now with Billy Unger.” Steph said proudly. Emma just waved her off.

“So Codes, we totes have to hang out soon.” Emma said while twirling her hair. She always played dumb and I hated it.

“Sorry can’t, leaving on a world tour. We should catch up sometime, but I really don’t want too, so we won’t.” I said while grabbing Steph’s hand and walking away.

“I like her.” Steph said. I looked at her like ‘what?’ “Just kidding, if she comes near you, imma kill a bitch.” I burst out laughing. Yup, good day.

A/N: la la la sorry for taking so long, introduced a new character, yay!