Chapter 10

A/N helllooooo guys! yeah i havent updated in forever, so sorry. for the four ish people reading; enjoy cuz this is kinda just a filler chapter :D

~CHAPTER 10~

“CODY! Oh my gosh and Alli! Hey guys!” Stephanie was so excited to see them, her and Alli weren’t even that close but whatever I had to deal with Cody. I already yelled at him for not coming to visit while she was in her coma but he made me so mad.

“Hey Steph!” he said, and waved. She smiled back, Alli had already rushed her to side to talk to her and discuss important business with her. I don’t know girl things?

“Cody.” I said and pointed to the door. “Let’s leave them to their catching up.” he knew I wanted to talk to him about not showing up. We walked into the hallway and I closed the door.

“Look, Logan I know what you’re going to say, and I’m sorry, I should have been here I was just pissed at you because you told the paramedics that you were her boyfriend and it hit me hard, and then I was upset because I wasn’t sure if she was going to wake up.” he looked down at the ground, “I’m sorry, I was mad because she isn’t coming on tour and can’t dance and I really wanted to get to know her more.”

“Ay, bro, its ok, she’s still going to come on tour with us. I offered her a job as the assistant production manager and we are going back on tour in two days. I don’t know if she’s going to be up for a relationship right away bro, but good luck.” He said thanks and we walked back in. did I really just tell someone else to get Stephanie before someone else did. Anything to make her happy would make me happy.

We walked in and it looked like Alli and Steph were having a ball. They were laughing and looking like they were getting along great. Cody and I smiled at each other.

“hey boys!” Steph said, smiling her gorgeous smile at us. I waved and Cody said hi. “Alli was just telling me that she packed all of my cutest summer clothes for the tour and we’re going shopping tomorrow for some more cute clothes!” she sounded so excited.

“That’s good! Do you know of anything youre going to need to sleep with on tour?” Cody asked. Uh yeah, me. Shoot, did I just think that. Haha awkward.

“Uh yeah, I have to run home and get my blanket and pillow before we go shopping tomorrow.” I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

“I’ll drive you there tomorrow, after you can leave here and ill drive you back to the buses so you can unpack and stuff.” I said. Everyone agreed on that plan and I did a ‘YES’ in my head because well yeah, awkward. We all talked for another few hours when Cody and Alli said they had to go. We all said our goodbyes and they left.

“Logan, why don’t you go back to the bus? When’s the last time you slept in a real bed?” Stephanie asked me.

“Um I don’t know. A week ago? I don’t really want to go back and leave you alone.” I said, I wasn’t leaving anyways, no way.

“Oh well ok then.” Steph said. She yawned, she had had a long day, it was about 9:30-10 o’clock and she needed her sleep.

“Steph try and fall asleep ok?” She nodded. “Wake me up if you can’t sleep or anything, ok?” She nodded and I saw her eyes close, I pulled out my phone and turned down the brightness so I could go on twitter, I hadn’t been on since the accident.  I tweeted;

@1LoganHenderson: hey guys, sorry ive been so MIA lately. Lets do a #AskLogan? Yup. Im feeling it!

Suddenly my mentions blew up, I decided to answer some questions about the our, life and any new albums coming out or anything, when one question or tweet caught my eye it said “@1LoganHenderson why did you guys have to cancel dates? b/c of that new “best friend” haha she’s a joke. That really ticked me off, I blocked that person. I looked at the time and it was almost 11pm. I tried falling asleep.

-----------------------STEPH’S P.O.V-------------------------------------

I couldn’t sleep, I was either worried or excited or both and I usually go to my parents room or my brother’s when I can’t sleep, and I couldn’t right now, so I woke up Logan.

“Logiebear.” I said while turning over to look at him, he wasn’t even asleep. “Why are you still up?” I asked him, he shrugged.

“why are you still up missy?” he asked me.

I shrugged, “can’t sleep. Usually I go into my parent’s room and yeah it helps me sleep.”

“Well what can I do to help?” he asked me, ever so nicely.

“how about if you get up here.” I patted the spot next to me on the bed, “So you can sleep and you can sing?” he agreed and got into bed next to me.

“Are you cold?” he asked looking at my arms that had goose bumps all the way down them. To be honest I was a little cold. I nodded. “Here he handed me his hoodie and laid it over me like a blanket.

“I’m still cold.” I said, he looked at me, then put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, “that’s better.” I said while smiling to myself. He started singing and I got lost in his voice;

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase 

You're the one I wanna hold

I wont let another minute go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special 

To you I'd be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed 

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me 

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase 

You're the one I wanna hold

I wont let another minute go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul

That’s all I heard because I fell asleep and when I woke up the next day he wasn’t awake yet, so I clicked his phone to see what time it was. It was only 7:46 am so I decided it was time to go back to sleep. When I woke up for the second time I don’t think Logan was up yet either, I looked at the time on his phone and it was almost noon.

I didn’t want to wake him because he seemed like this was the best sleep he’s gotten all week, so I just stayed in bed with his arms around me until he started moving. That only took like 5 minutes. Hopefully I didn’t wake him up.

“Morning gorgeous.” He whispered into my ear. Such a flirt, such a flirt. I turned to face him.

“More life afternoon. Come on Logiebear, we got some stuffs to do.” He nodded and got out of bed.

“I’ll just go get changed then.” I nodded and he went into the bathroom, and a nurse walked in.

“Oh good morning! I didn’t think you were going to be awake yet.” The nurse said, I smiled.

“Well we have a long day ahead of us.” I said, she smiled back at me.

“Well you have a very nice boyfriend, I’d keep hold of him.” I looked at her in confusion, boyfriend? “You’re free to go whenever.” She smiled and walked out of the room.

BOYFRIEND?

A/N oh and sorry about any typos or anything that doesnt make sense. i didn't have time to proofread ):

xoxo-imustbeinheaven