Chapter 20

~CHAPTER 20~

“STEPHAN!” I woke up to people screaming at me and shaking me. I groaned.

“Guys, im a light sleeper, this was not necessary.” I shook my head, getting out of my bunk.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH CODY.” James shouted, I blushed.

“didn’t I tell you guys about that?” I asked. They all shook their heads ‘no’. my lips formed an ‘o’.

“How was it?” Logan asked. I blushed even more.

“It was nice.” I said, I turned around to see the guys starring at me.

“Just nice?” Kendall asked.

“It was really nice, we just talked and laughed and danced to your music for a little.”

“he has our CD?” James asked.

“No you had a concert going on, remember?” they all formed their mouths into an ‘o’ shape. I just sat down and started eating. “Wait, where are we?”

“Florida.” Carlos said. Yesss! Warm weather, it was getting cold since it was one week until September. I was really sad about that because I mean come on, the guys will be going out of the country for awhile and I was going to be forced to go back to high school, yay.

“Come along Mrs. Simpson, we have a show to put together.” James said. I blushed but turned away so they couldn’t see me blush. Logan gave James such a look. Hm, I wonder what crawled up his butt, he had been acting strange since Cody and I got closer. I wonder if he is jealous…haha not. I ran quickly to get changed, I wanted to go to the beach so badly, but we didn’t have a day off until tomorrow. My outfit today was inspired by Minnie Mouse, because duh, Disney World (http://www.polyvore.com/tour_outfit/set?id=72392545)

“SIMPSON, LEGGO.” Carlos shouted. I ran out of the bus since I didn’t have to wear any makeup, go me! I had to set the stage up before I could join the meet and greet, but I mean my job was easy so I’m not complaining!

----------------------CODY’S P.O.V--------------------------

“CODY GET YOUR BUTT UP, WE HAVE A MEET AND GREET TO BE AT.” My mom yelled at me. I hopped right out of bed, with a huge smile on my face. I walked out to the front of the bus where everyone was either reading, eating or tweeting.

“GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL FAMILY.” I said with a smile on my face, hugging Alli and Tom. My mom and dad gave me such a weird look.

“Um, Brad, do you know what happened to our son?” Angie asked.

“No I don’t.” He said. I was not acting weird, I was happy, big difference.

“CODY HAD A DATE WITH STEPHANIE LAST NIGHT.” Alli shouted, and I death glared her. My mom and dad both looked at me.

“So you guys weren’t official yet? Oh, are you now?” My mom asked, ok seriously.

“Mom, it was one date.” I said back.

“but I figured you hung out enough and you like each other so much…” She kinda trailed off the end of the sentence.

“Im going to get dressed.” I grumbled and walked out of the room. I quickly got dressed and headed out of the bus. I walked to the stage area where I saw Steph setting up the stage, she looked really cute today. I looked away and when I looked back up there were fans coming into the arena for sound check.

I quickly hid before anyone saw me, not that they would care, they were focused on BTR right now. I mean they were all the BTR VIPS. I decided to stay and watch the sound check before I went to mine, hey I could be late.

I stood in the back of the arena watching how different Stephanie acted on stage, with the guys. I couldn’t tell if she was being herself or she was just pretending for the fans to avoid hate. They spent most of the time laughing over memories they shared or the guys singing. Some fans asked her questions, but they were mostly about BTR.

I walked away towards the end so I could go to my meet and greet. All these thoughts were running through my mind; I couldn’t believe how comfortable she was on stage. She deserved to be on stage all the time, I wish I could her to dance again; then she could be on stage every night dancing, with me. I knew she would never dance again though. 

----------------------------------LOGAN'S P.O.V-----------------

I was actually so mad that Cody & Steph went out. I mean, yeah I want them together but are you kidding me? Normally she tells me everything about him. It broke my heart to think about it  I can't believe I was friend zoned by Steph, and I'm going to get out of it.

A/N hellloooooo (: I added a little Logan because I mean c'mon. (;

until next time xoxo-imsutbeinheaven