Chapter 7

A/N: hey guys! So sorry I haven't updated yet. My wifi is broken and this is from my phone...sorry for the mistakes or anything! Oh and this chapter is my 2nd favorite chapter(:

Enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 7~

*Alli's P.O.V*

I was wandering around backstage because I had no one to hang out with when I was on tour. I heard someone talking on the phone; I had no clue who it was, but I knew it was a girl and she had to be around my age! I walked up to her.

"Hey I'm Alli!" I stuck out my hand. She looked at me confused, "say your name and shake the hand." I laughed, man I was funny!

"Yeah I know, I'm Stephanie." Ahhh I knew who she was, the new best friend of BTR and the girl Cody wouldn't stop talking about.

"Ah you're the famous Stephanie."

"Um, what?" Man I was confusing her.

"You're Stephanie. New found best friend of BTR, new found crush of my brother, Cody of course, the one who raced Tommy during a meet and greet and the one Cody is coming to get right now." I said as I saw Cody walking up.

"Hey guys! Steph the guys need you on stage. Alli can I talk to you?" He asked me and I nodded. Stephanie walked away.

"And what do you need?" I asked.

"How do you like her? Think you could survive the rest of the summer with her?"

"Um yeah, I mean I hardly know her, but yeah we seem alike."

"Alli, I'm being serious. If Matt likes her dancing we are bringing her on tour and she'll be living on our bus."

"Um ok I'll get to know her." I was sure how well we were going to get along but that's ok. I followed Cody side stage to watch her dance.

________STEPH'S P.O.V______

"Come on steph, one more dance." Logan was bugging me about it and I didn't want too. I shook my head 'no'

"Logan I don't want too."

"Do 'Love Me Love Me' and the guys and I will do it with you."

"Logan, they all left except you & Carlos." I pointed at him; he stood up and walked towards us.

"I'm done with it, let's do it!"

"Ok, fine. But you guys can't just bail out halfway through the song."

"Uh steph, half the dancing isn't until the end of the dance anyway. Carlos corrected me. Oh duh, nice one Steph.

"Just start the song, please." I said to them. The song started and ended so quickly. I danced with all passion; I don't know to describe it.

Suddenly I heard. clapping; I looked side stage to see Cody, Alli and Matt Graham walking towards me.

"Well famous Stephanie, the boys were right, you have nice moves and I would like to invite you to become one of Cody's backup dancers." He said. Why does everyone keep saying I'm famous?

"Wow thank you so much, but I have to talk to my parents."

"Already done." Logan said giving me a hug from behind. "I called them with Carlos before you came back, you set your phone done next to us and we just knew-"

"We knew you would kill it and be invited." Carlos said giving me a hug.

"But where will I stay? How will I learn the dances?" I asked concerned.

"You'll be staying on our bus and we will teach you the dances so in about 2 weeks you'll be prepared enough to come on stage." Cody said. I smiled.

"Um ok then, who's taking me home to get packed?"

"IM DRIVING!" Logan shouted!

"SHOTGUN!" Carlos shouted.

"IM COMING!" Alli shouted. We looked at her confused. "Hey I gotta check out your wardrobe, you gotta look good when you hang around these guys." She pointed to Logan and Carlos doing a funny pose!

"Meet us at the segways." Logan said, I nodded.

"Are you coming Cody?" I asked him shyly.

"Umm no, I'll walk you to the segways though" I nodded, a little disappointed. We talked for the short walk to the segways. I got there and they were waiting for me.

"I'll see you guys when you get back." He said walking off. I walked over to Logan's Segway.

"You gonna drive babe?"

"Of course." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now don't try and lose me this time." He whispered in my ear. He sent chills down my back again. God damn you Logan. I started the Segway and we were off to the car, except I had no clue where his car was.

"Logiebear, where's your car?" I asked and he pointed to the car I was about to hit.

"SHIT!" I said as I turned quickly to avoid it, which didn't work well, Logan and I both were thrown off the segway. I hit the ground, hard and I couldn't move. I tried looking over to Logan but I couldn't. I looked down and his arms were still around my waist, gripping me tight.

"OH MY GOD, CARLOS CALL 911!" I heard Alli scream.

"I won't let go Steph, don't worry I'm not letting you go." I heard Logan whisper. He was awake.

That's when everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

A/N so that took me a half hour to type on my phone! Lol so yeah, who do you guys ship more

•Cody & Steph•

or

•Logan & Steph•

So yeah, idk when my wifi is going to be fixed, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

MWHAHA WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO STEPH? >:D

Until next time xoxo-imustbeinheaven