Chapter 19

~CHAPTER 19~

     “OH MY GOD, LET ME DO YOUR HAIR, LET ME PICK OUT OUR OUTFIT, FINALLY, WE ARE GOING TO BE SISTERS-IN-LAWS!” Alli was shouting at the top of her lungs, she was a little more excited then me!

      “Alli, Alli, Alli stop jumping!” I said, she stopped jumping midair and fell flat on her face. I burst out laughing.

      “WAIT, casual or fancy?” she asked, I shrugged, Cody didn’t exactly tell me. She pulled out her phone and texted Cody. She smiled and told me she was going to make it a surprise.

      She did my makeup which was weird because I don’t usually wear makeup. She then put a blindfold on me as she picked out my outfit, she was getting frustrated because apparently nothing I owned was ‘good enough.’

      “I’ll be right back.” She said and she ran out of my bus and came shortly after. She laid out the clothes and took my blindfold off; I looked at the clothes and gasped.

      “Alli these are gorgeous!” She smiled, and shooed me to get changed. I stood in front of the mirror after putting the clothes on and I was amazed. The outfit(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69951253) looked awesome on me, not to brag and apparently it was going to be fancy!

      “Steph, let me see, Cody said he’s ready for you to come-“ She stopped halfway through her sentence.

      “What? Is it bad?” I asked, now getting concerned.

      “No! you look gorgeous.” I blushed, I was getting so nervous, it was unbelievable; I was shaking. “Steph, relax, its not that fancy of a date, he just likes to make impressions.”

I shot her a look, “I’m not good at impressions, I shake every time I’m around him, man this was a bad idea.” Alli shook her head and shooed my out the door. I didn’t even notice that she shoved me right into Cody.

“Well, hi to you too!” he said smiling, I blushed. He put his arm around me, “ready to go?” I nodded.

“Awh you both look so cute together! I’m gonna have a sister in law.” Alli said smiling from ear to ear.

“Alli.” Cody hissed. Her smile didn’t fade, but she shot Cody a look. “Ok well let’s go Steph.” Cody and I walked out of the bus, it was so quiet, it was almost awkward but not really.

“Where are we going?” I asked Cody, I had never been to this part of the venue.

“Surprise.” I groaned, “I know you hate them so much, but come on, it’s me, who wouldn’t love a surprise from me?” Cody smirked. We kept walking until we were almost to the end of the venue. Cody covered my eyes with his hands and had me walk in front of him. Suddenly he stopped and I almost tripped.

“Open your eyes.” He said, and to be honest I was terrified to open my eyes, but I did and what I saw was absolutely amazing. There was a table with two chairs set up, surrounded by candles. My mouth dropped. “Well?” he asked.

“its amazing.” I said, the words could barely come out of my mouth. We walked towards the table, he pulled out my seat and pushed me back in. “Such a gentlemen aye?” I said sarcastically. He smiled and nodded.