Chapter 1: HOW THE FUCK AM I ALIEN V?!

Depuis le début

Moving towards the other hallway, she froze slightly at the sight of Yithin Hales at his locker. Her stomach fluttered just at the sight of him. His dark skin glistening and glowing with sweat as he had clearly just come from basketball practice. You sighed internally.

Yithin Hales was the definition of perfect. He was the center for the school's basketball team and insanely sweet at the same time; surprisingly not fitting the stereotype of jocks in schools. He did community work and got straight A's. Fuck, he gets straight A's, she sighed internally in contentment, I'd climb him like a tree any day.

He seemed to glance Priya's way.

Her brows jumped at the fact that he probably noticed her staring. Ready to say something stupid or disgusting--because that's exactly how her jokes worked when she was nervous. She felt her lips seal when he waved over at her.

Shocked out of her mind, her hand slowly moved up as she waved back.

"Hey beautiful," he chimed.

She needed an adult diaper.

"Oh my shit, h-"

She was shoved by a girl. Her whole body went into a pit of embarrassment when realizing who he had been acknowledging. Helen Quicker. The bitch of the entire three floors of her high school.

One stereotype about him was right...

The perfect and sweet jock had a dick for a girlfriend.

Priya pouted to herself before passing them and trying to get to Jason in one piece.

-

Taehyung was upset while reading at the comments to a new news article that was released by a bunch of hurt fans. "Taehyung Betrays Fans?" it read in bolded font, including a picture and an almost 1500 word rant of him and his girlfriend Chung-Cha's relationship.

It had been almost two weeks since the public attention towards it and he regretted making it public every day. Especially, when seeing the constant hate he got towards himself, but more towards his beautiful girlfriend. He could deal with the hate to himself, but the hate to his girlfriend was just something he couldn't quite handle.

Chung-Cha was the sweetest about it however. She smiled almost every day trying to reassure him that she was alright and she understood the fans being mad.

"Gah," he whined, throwing his phone to the other side of the bed in anger and disgust, "I wish I just had a normal life sometimes."

"Hm?" Chung-Cha asked from the other room, moving to her bedroom when noticing that he was upset.

"I wish to be normal," he sighed, rubbing at his face slowly and tiredly.

Chung-Cha laughed a bit at that as she moved to lift his bag off her bed and place it at the side of the room. "No you don't Taehyung oppa," she sighed out smiling lightly, "you'd miss this life."

He looked over at her pained, "I don't think I will."

She looked amused. "Oh and what do you think you'd do with such a normal life?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

He shrugged, laying down comfortably onto the bed. "I don't know, maybe appreciate my Eomma and Appa more since I'd be seeing them all day, eat Eomma's food...my friend's back home are my family too--I just I don't know. I think it would be less stressful."

"What about Bangtan?"

"I love the members," he said slowly, "maybe I'd take them with me?"

Chung-Cha laughed.