2.

Lauren's POV

As she said, I spent most of my morning with Ally. We were heading to lunch now. She offered to sit with me along with her friends, Dinah, who I've already met, and her other friends.

We walked into the cafeteria and Ally led me to a table where, 3 boys and 3 other girls say. I recognized one of the girls as Dinah, the blonde tall Polynesian girl I had met in my math class. I didn't know the other two.

One of the other girls were blonde as well, she sat next to a tanned brunette girl and they were both chatting animatedly.

One of the boys had curly brown hair and dimples. He was making kissy faces with a boy who had brown hair that was in a quiff. The final boy sitting beside him almost looked Asian with black hair.

"Hey guys!" Ally smiled brightly as she plopped down in a chair. I stood there awkwardly holding my lunch bag.

"Hey, Ally," they all chorused with smiles.

"This is Lauren. Go on and take a seat, Lauren," Ally smiled and pointed to the chair across from her next to Dinah. I nodded and walked over to sit beside Dinah.

"Hey, dawg! How's your first day going so far?!" Dinah shouted with a smile. I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"That's good," Dinah said,"If anyone gives you any trouble then just come to me and I'll give them a poly beatdown!"

"Anyways! Lauren," Ally spoke and I looked over at her,"These are my other friends, that's Perrie, Jade, Harry, Louis, and Calum." Ally introduced them all and pointed to each one as she said their names.

I waved to them all respectively and they all smiled in return.

"It's nice to meet you," Harry grinned, his British accent heavily present in his voice.

"Hey, babe."

A new voice added to the mix and I looked up to see Camila, the girl from the gang, walked over to Ally. She sat down in the chair beside Ally and kissed her head. Ally's smile got impossibly brighter than before.

"Hi, baby!" Ally grinned.

"So this is the new girl?" Yet another new voice and this time the sound of a chair scraping against the ground.

I turned my head to see a new boy sitting beside me. He wore a smirk, his eyes seemed to peer into mine. He had short brown hair and basically no lips.

"Yeah she is. So leave her alone, Bread," Dinah spat to the boy. "Bread" looked at her and smirked.

"Aw, I was just tryna get myself acquainted with her, DJ," he said, then he looked at me and winked,"Maybe we can ditch this place and get acquainted in private."

"How about no?"

I looked behind "Bread" to see Y/n glaring down at him. "Bread" turned his head and looked at Y/n. He stood up and glared at her.

"You aren't in charge here, Y/ln. I run things now. Ever since you disappeared I became king of this school and this city," "Bread" said. Y/n scoffed and smiled in amusement.

"You really think that, Simpson?" Y/n asked.

"I do. I'm stronger than you now, Y/ln. I've got more people on my side."

"I can still whoop your little no lipped ass," Y/n smirked. Brad scoffed.

"No you can't," Brad said.

"Wanna test that theory?" Y/n's voice turned cold and her eyes became darker. Her face became serious, the only thing present was the hint of a challenging smirk.

She actually looked kind of...hot.

"Not this time, Y/ln. I've got more important stuff to do than deal with trash like you," Brad said. He walked away, but not before roughly shoving Y/n's shoulder with his own. He disappeared out of the cafeteria in a hurry.

Y/n didn't even look at him, she looked at me. She offered a small smile.

"You good?" she asked and I nodded my head. She grinned ,"Good."

She then looked at Camila.

"I'm heading out. Meeting at 4. Don't forget," she said and Camila nodded her head.

"Got it," Camila said. Y/n nodded then looked back at me.

"Until we meet again, green eyes," Y/n winked at me and turned to walk out of the cafeteria.

Second time today Y/n has winked at me! Does she have something in her eye? Or is she flirting?