7.

Lauren's POV
It was quiet in my room now. Camila and Ally fell asleep on a bean bag, Camila holding the smaller girl in her arms, a blanket over them both.

Normani was fast asleep on the mini couch I had on the other side of my room, her arm was hanging off the side and her legs hanging off the arms.

They fell asleep after dinner and two movies. I was still wide awake. Thinking. My mind was on the fight that was fixing to happen tomorrow. Plus, that mini unplanned nap I took not even a few hours prior has me wide awake.

I came to about an hour before dinner. They told me I passed out and explained why I passed out. Y/n was fighting to the death for me. To keep me out of Brad's hands. But not just because of that, but because I was her mate.

I was the one person she would spend the rest of her life with.

Great, my head hurts again.

I sighed and threw my blanket off of my body. I threw my legs over the side of my bed and set one foot on the ground. It squeaked and I froze. I looked up to see Camila shift only slightly, she buried her face in Ally's hair, mumbling in her sleep.

I could stop the quiet giggle that escaped from my lips.

Cute.

I bit my lower lip and slowly stood up, slipping my feet into my flip flops. I quietly tip toed to my door, on the other side of my. I carefully maneuvered myself over Camila's outstretched leg and slipped out the door, closing it behind me.

I sighed in relief when I made it out of my room, quietly. I walked down the hall, and down the stairs. I walked out the front door, closing it behind me. I took a deep breath, looking around. I walked away from my house just a little bit, settling with standing on the sidewalk by the road.

"They're really not smart wolves letting you wonder around all on your lonesome, now are they?" Said a familiar British voice that sent chills down my spine. I spun around and saw Brad standing there behind me wearing a smirk on his very thin lips as he leaned against a tree, his arms crossed against his chest.

I wanted so desperately to tell him off for being on my property or to call for help, but I couldn't. I couldn't speak. I couldn't find my voice. So instead I stared him, taking a step back.

I ended up bumping into a hard chest and turned my head slightly to see two of Brad's friends standing behind me. They were all wearing sadistic smirks and immediately I flashed back to just 3 years ago.

*Flashback 3 Years Ago, On My 14th Birthday*
"Here she is boys, isn't she a beauty?" I felt someone grab my chin and yank my head up. I opened my eyes and stared up at the 4 sadistic smirking faces, one of whom belong to my father.

"She really is, Mike. You sure as hell know how to breed some hot daughters," my one of father's co worker, Richard, said as he ran his hand through my hair.

"So pretty," said my father's best friend, Todd.

"Are you sure she's a virgin?" asked a man I didn't know, a man my father called Dom,"She looks a little to hot to one pure."

"I promise you, boys. My daughter has not been taken yet. She's been waiting for you boys. Haven't you, dear?" My father as me, as he yanked my chin causing my head to twist in his direction and my eyes to land on him.

"Fuck you all," I spat at my father and then I spat at the shoes of Richard.

I felt an instant stinging in my cheek as my head snapped to the left and I saw stars. I then felt my chin being yanked again and I looked into the dark dangerous eyes of Richard.

"You will learn respect, little lady. One way or another. Now shut up and take what we've got to offer. We paid a lot of money for you," Richard let my face go roughly. I glared at him but remained silent,"Good girl."

The three men stripped down to nothing. And then they all had their way with me. Each and everyone one of them. As my father stood in the corner of the room watching. He didn't help as I screamed for him. He didn't care. All he did was watch them rape me and count his money.

When they were day, they all pulled their clothes on and left the room. My father walked over to me. I was lying down on the ground, bruised and broken.

My pride, my body, everything hurt. I was crying freely as I looked up at my father, his face was stone cold as he knelt down in front of me, grabbing my face in his hand forcing me to look up at him.

"You mustn't say a thing about this to anyone. Especially your mother. It would destroy her. Do you want to destroy her, Lauren?"

I shook my head silently,"N-No," I managed to stutter out.

"Then no words. Silence. Understood? Or there will be serious consequences," my father said, then he let my face fall to the ground as he stood up. He walked to the door and stopped in the doorway,"Clean this mess up. You're siblings and mother will be home in an hour."

Then he was out the door without another word and I was left, silently crying on my bedroom floor where all my nightmares began.
*End of Flashback*

I stiffened up as I watched the hungry looks in Brad's and his friends' eyes. I had seen that look countless times ever since that night and it was one of the looks I terrified greatly.

"I can't wait to make you my mate, it'll be fun. The entire pack will love you," Brad smirked at me.

I didn't speak. I just glared at Brad and spat at his shoes, showing him exactly how I felt about his idea.

"Why you little,-" Brad roughly grabbed my arm in his hand.

"Let her go!" I heard the familiar voice of Y/n and watched as she ran across the street, jumped up and turned into a wolf before my eyes.

Holy shit!

Brad immediately let me go and looked at Y/n's giant black wolf form, a mixture of fear and annoyance present on his face.

"Y/n no!" another voice shouted just as Y/n lunged for Brad.