Imagine 123: Deadpool

Imagine...

Being friends with Wade since childhood, where you punched him, knocking out one of his front teeth.

---

You sat in the principals office, head hung in shame. You were certain that you had done the right thing! The new kid - Wade Wilson was his name - had lifted the skirt of one of the girls in your class (you guys were only seven, and you didn't find it right at all), so you had punched him straight in the mouth.

But here you were, getting in trouble for not only harming another student but knocking out one of his teeth in the process. Your hand probably hurt less than his face did, but the throbbing was almost enough to make you cry.

"Nice aim," you were surprised when Wade sat in the chair beside you. L"you knocked out the only front tooth that I haven't already forced out!"

"What do you want?" You grumble. Wade didn't look offended or taken aback at all by your tone.

"I wanted to get introduced to the person who fucked up my face." He grinned, showing off the new hole in his teeth. You wince, not only at his appearance, but at his choice of words. "Wade W. Wilson!" He held out his hand for a shake, but you just stared at it. His smile never faltered when he spoke. "Come on, I'm not gonna stop bothering you till I know your name." After a few more moments, you sighed and placed your uninjured hand in his.

"(F/N) (L/N)."