Chapter Twelve: He Has Emotions

Rosie's POV

I watched as Eric walked away and it made my heart sink. I always liked Eric, I don't why I left. I was so young and it just scared me to know they were angels. I don't know why, though. Mean I knew they would never hurt me, but it just scared me. Then I got the choice to leave, I couldn't help it, I just left. Every single year I wanted to come back, but I knew they would never forgive me, but I think Drake has. I think Eric feels the same as I do, I can see it in his eyes, but Drake is scared to let Eric near me. I don't know what happened to Eric when I left, but I guess it seriously messed up him and I’m seriously sorry.

I looked back around the table and saw that everyone was looking at each other like they don't understand what just happened. I thought I just needed to get everyone to forget about it so I changed the subject.

"Hey, so sense I just moved back, i'm having a party. Do you guys want to come?", I looked around the table hopeful.

I saw everyone look at me then I got some replies.

"Sure.", the two guys said at the table.

"Um, sure we'll go!", the two girls said.

That only left Hayley and Drake.

"Are you inviting Eric?", Drake asked. I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Fine, invite him. I'll go to. Hayleys going to.", he smirked at Hayley.

"Well, I guess i'm going then.", Hayley left.

"Did you move back into that white house?", Drake asked.

"Yep!", I laughed.

"Oh, you mean that one awesome looking house across from here?", one of the girls with blond hair asked.

"Yeah, that one."

"I love that house!", the girl with brown hair said and I laughed.

"Well, I have to go. So, see you later!", Drake said waving and walking away.

"Oh, and Drake its Friday at five!", I yelled.

"Okay.", he gave me one of those priceless smiles.

"Oh, hey by the way i'm Chris.", Chris winked at me. Player

"Yeah, and this is Zach, that’s Stacey. I'm Lily and you already know Hayley.", Lily explained pointing at everyone.

"Oh, well, i'm Rosie as you guys probably already know.", I laughed.

"We should go shopping after school and buy some outfits for the party!", Stacey yelled smiling like crazy.

"Yeah, sure.", I smiled.

"I'm in, what about you Hayley?", Lily said looking at Hayley.

"Yeah, i'll go.", she smiled.

I decided I would ask Eric to come later.

Hayley's POV

Wow, I actually saw Eric have some emotion. He looked at Rosie like she was the most precious thing on earth. Usually Eric just has a blank or murderous expression. This time he actually looked happy. Thats surprising.

So, I guess we were all going shopping now. I was walking towards my locker and I saw Drake leaning up against it.

"Stalker.", I said smirking at him. He laughed at me. "You don't need to take me home today. I'm going with Lily, Stacey, and Rosie to the mall."

"Aw.", he pouted. "Well, have fun. Bye.", he hugged me and walked away.

Something about him always makes me smile.