Chapter Eleven: She's Back

Its been more then a week sense I heard the "Fallen Angles" making a plan to kidnap me or whatever their plan exactly was. Which now that they haven't done anything, yet I am still always looking around like a crazy lady thinking a guy in a mask is gonna pop out and attack me with a knife or something!

I had told Drake everything that I heard and about the note a couple days ago. I was trying to just tell him what he needs to know and not completely worry him, but he noticed I was acting differently so I just ended up telling and now he acts like a body guard most of the time. Not like I am complaing, its not a terrible thing to have a complete hot guy protecting you, just saying.

Right now I am sitting in Drake's car and were on our way to school. Its Monday, oh lovely Mondays. Like usaul I had my head against the window and I was looking at the trees passing by. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the door slam. I got up and looked around and then my door was being opened.

"Come on.", Drake smirked.

"Okay.", I said tired.

I was walking in the school when I saw the Fall Angels standing by the door just like every day. All them wearing bright smirks as they saw me. They gave me the chills everytime I saw them and it freaked me out. I think it was half of mind just freaking me out though. I looked behind me and just as thought, Drake was behind me glaring at them with as much hatred as he could get to come out. He always stared that way when he saw them.

I did care about Drake, alot, and I hated seeing him mad. I rather see him happy and smiling like he does when were hanging out in the woods just talking. Just then I collided with someone in front of me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!", I looked up and saw a girl with long beautiful blond hair and blue eyes standing in front of me.

"Its okay.", I smiled at her. I looked over at Drake and he looked like he was in shock. What the hell is wrong with him?

"D-Drake?", the girl asked looking shocked also.

"Rosie?", Drake asked looking like he was about to cry, "What are you doing back?"

"My dad." , she explained, "I kind of had no choice.", she said looking down.

"Oh.", Drake said snapping out of the shock and looking hurt also.

"But I also wanted to fix everything.",she said hopeful.

"Thats impossiable, i'm sorry.", Drake said looking sorry.

I knew I shouldn't be standing here and listening to their personal conversation. I knew I should probaly walk away and let them talk, but for some reason I wanted to listen.

"No its not.", she tried saying.

"It is, Eric flipped out when you left Rosie.", Drake tried to explain.

I thought I should leave them alone to talk so I start slowing walking away, but Drake caught my hand started holding it, sending pleasure through out my body.

Rosie looked as if she was about to cry at that point and I felt so bad for the girl.

"I could talk to him.", Rosie said looking hopeful.

"I don't think that would be a good idea.", Drake said looking at her thoughtfully.

Maybe it could be a good idea. Maybe it would change things. Maybe Rosie was the one Eric needed.

she sighed and looked down then back to Drake, "Well, okay, I have to go. See you later Drake and bye um.", she looked at me.

"Hayley", I smiled at her.