"(y/n)?" You heard Yami's tired voice pick up on the other end. His deep voice along with him sounding groggily and tired made you want to melt into a happy go-lucky puddle.

"Hey handsome."

You could imagine the grin spreading on Yami's face, "Mmm, its soooo pleasant to hear your sweet voice in the morning, (y/n)."  

"Aw, well, your voice sounds super sexy in the morning."

Yami laughed softly, "Yeah? Well, I don't feel  super sexy in the morning."

You raked your hand through your wacky lump of hair that occurs every morning for you, "Heh, neither do I."

"You always are."

"Not as sexy as you."

"Nuh-uh"

"Yeah-huh."

Yami chuckled, "Ra, an argument right before school?"

School? Oh, yeah!  You lightened up, remembering what you were going to tell him, "Actually...there's no school today!"

"What? Really?" Yami's voice ignited with joy, "Yugi doesn't have school either due to a teacher and student vacation day! What's the reason for our  school having a day off?"

You explained to him about you getting a voicemail from the school on your home phone saying that there was no school due to a bomb threat written all over the stalls of the boy's bathroom that was discovered yesterday after school saying that they would blow up the damned place the next day, which is today.

"Hmm...sounds like something Duke or Bakura would do..." Yami said after your explanation.

"That's what I thought!"

"Hopefully they'll get caught soon," Yami continued. "Anyway, Yugi mentioned to me yesterday that him and the others are gonna be swimming over at Joey's house..."

You sucked in a quick breath, I get to see Yami shirtless! Again! Oh my kuriboh his buff body, his elegant physique, his-

"...wanna come?"

"YES!' You slapped your hand to your mouth, damn it (y/n), getting too overly excited again...

Yami laughed, "Hahaha! It's so cute when you get excited!"

You let out a small laugh, "Duh! Of course I get excited when I'm coming to see you!"

"Hmm..." There was a short pause, "You sure it's not just because I'm going to be half naked?" You could practically see him winking that attractive wink at you if this conversation was in person.

You looked down at your nails, "No, even though that's an...interesting  sight, Yami....but that's not the only  reason," you pointed out truthfully. You adored everything about your powerful boyfriend, not just his looks.

"Glad you could clear that up, my dear, because I feel the same way about you. Although, the thought of seeing you in a bikini might get me a little overly excited as well..."

Your eyes widened to the size of golf balls, "What?!?! Who says that I'll be wearing a bikini?!"

"Me."

You sighed, "Fine. I'll see what I have."

"Only if you want to, hun. I'm not forcing you," he added.

"I'll think about it," you said in a way that hinted at a 'yes, ill wear one, but only for you.'

You continued to chat with Yami for a little bit longer before hanging up the phone and making your bed, eating breakfast, blah blah blah, morning stuff. Opening your drawers, you scrambled through the various amounts of clothes that you had until you found a (f/c) bikini at the very bottom of all the clutter of mostly un-worn clothing. You haven't gone swimming in a while. You missed the fun of diving deep into the water, escaping into what felt like another world. You stripped out of your pj's and into your bathing suit. It looked incredible on you, you knew very likely that it would definitely catch Yami's attention.