Answers to your Questions!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! This is where I answer all of the questions you guys asked in the Q&A that I set up last weekend! Thanks to everyone who sent in their questions! :D

By the way, this pic above is sexy, no?

Yami: NO IT'S NOT CRYSTAL! THAT'S A HORRIBLE PICTURE OF ME! TAKE THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT!

NO YAMI I'M NOT GONNA! YOU LOOK LIKE A CHIHUAHUA IN THIS PIC!

Yami: HOW IN THE NAME OF EGYPT DO I LOOK LIKE A CHIHUAHUA?!?!

YOU JUST DO YAMI! DEAL WITH IT AND GO MAKE OUT WITH (y/n) OR SOMETHIN'!!!

.....Anyways.... question time! :D

I'm gonna start off with the question that was the most frequently asked:

What's your favorite Duel Monsters/Yugioh card? - Asked by sapphiregrace1224 , MaryMoreland , CarmenlitaJaramillo , JazzyVenecia46

My favorite Yugioh card should actually be pretty obvious....can you guess? xD That's right! My favorite Yugioh card is Grapha Dragon Lord of Dark World! Surprised? xD I like this particular card because it is the strongest and most important monster in the Dark World card deck. The Dark World cards are my favorite ones to play with when playing the Yugioh card game because they all seem to work together and depend on one another in order to summon Grapha and save and defend the player. All of the cards have different techniques in summoning Grapha very fast to the field. Plus...Grapha just looks very cool as well! I'm very fond of dragons!

What's your favorite anime/manga? - Asked by teran0rexx and YamixAngel

Oh gosh....this is one of those questions for me that is very difficult to answer! The animes that I have watched are all just so great that it is just hard to decide which one is my favorite! I guess the ones that I enjoyed the most out of the others would most likely have to be Yugioh, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, and Attack on Titan...because Levi and Eren are bae ( Shhh don't tell Yami! xD). And as for my favorite manga...it would have to be the Unofficial Hatsune Miku Mix! It's such a wonderful book filled with amazing art and with so many funny and cute stories! It's adorable!

What's your dream job? - Asked by teran0rexx

I actually have a few dream jobs, all in which I would enjoy picturing myself doing in my life. My first would have to be a microbiologist. I love learning about life science and biology, the way nature works and the behavior of how microscopic cells act really fascinates me! My second dream job would be to take part in any science field within the United States Air Force. I haven't really decided which science career I would like to take within the Air Force, hopefully I can find something that is close to microbiology, but just the thought of doing a scientific-type job while serving my country at the same just makes me smile. My other dream jobs consist of either being a t.v./movie actress or voice actor because those just seem like a lot of fun! But despite the acting or voice acting, I really have my heart set on working as a scientist or choosing a career within the United States Air Force.

If you had to be stuck on an island who would you bring? (Anime or actual person) - Asked by teran0rexx

Hmm... if I were stuck on an island I would bring Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan...yeah I've been pretty obsessed with the show recently xD I would bring him because he is one of my favorite characters from the show and he just seems like an awesome person to hang around with. I would've choose Levi Ackerman...but I doubt he'd like me since he is so serious and he'd probably force me to build him a tree house on that island and make me clean it 24/7 since he's a clean freak xD