Part 12

"Hi (y/n)! I'm Yugi!"

As if this day couldn't get anymore weirder than finding out your ancient old family heirloom bracelet was once a dragon-queen's and has powers unlike any other.... a short teen who almost looked like a little boy stood before you in the spot where Yugi- er I guess....the Yugi from before once stood just a second ago...

"Uh...you're....you're who now???" you stammered.

The little guy laughed, "I said, I'm Yugi, the one you knew from before was Yami Yugi," He stretched out his hand, it's awesome to actually finally meet you!"

"Uh...y-yeah..." Yami Yugi? You thought as you shook little Yugi's hand. Besides how confused you were, you couldn't help but admit how adorable this little Yugi was! He looked exactly like Yugi, or no I mean Yami Yugi, but was like a miniature sized one!

Yugi laughed again in his little adorable laugh, "To make things clearer, Yami is the spirit of the millennium puzzle. Long ago, he sealed himself within the puzzle to stop a sinister evil that was harming the world!" Yugi explained to you about what had happened in the past and how he solved the millennium puzzle. "It took me several tries, but I never gave up!"

Mr. Muto chuckled, which startled you a little since you almost forgot that he was beside you guys behind the store counter this whole time, "Hehehehe, I remember the stories of when Joey and Tristan always stole that puzzle away from you and they would raise It high in the air so you couldn't get it..."

Yugi sighed and rolled his eyes, taking the millennium puzzle off from around his neck and holding it in his hands to get a better look at the ancient Egyptian artifact, "Oh please, not now grandpa-"

"Hahaha! You mean like this!" You snatched the puzzle from his hands (not too rough of course) and held it in the air above you where it was impossible for him to reach.

You two laughed and Yugi started jumping in the air trying to get his puzzle, "Oh come on (y/n)! That's not fair!"

"Well it's not my fault that you can't jump high!"

"That's not it! I'm just short! You know that's the real reason!"

Gosh dang he's too cute.

"Alright alright," you gave it back to him, "You're too adorable little Yugi, I can't see you upset for too long!"

"H-hey!" Yugi started to blush a little which made him look more freaking adorable, " I'm not little! I happen to be 16 like the rest of you guys." Yugi kept his eyes closed for a moment. A small laughter came from him when he opened up his eyes again, "You might not want to call me adorable (y/n) it's making pharaoh a little jealous."

"J-jealous...?" you felt somewhat guilty and you didn't really know why..."well...uh...tell him I-"

At that moment the bell above the entrance door to the shop jingled as lots of people started to come in and look around the store. "Oh my!" Mr. Muto brightened, "Looks like lots of business today!"

"Aw awesome! Come on (y/n)! let's go check up on Tea and the others in the break room!"

"Oh..." you were still a little dumbfounded by what Yugi had told you, "Okay."

When Yugi led you to the break room, Tea, Joey, and Tristan were all doing homework. "Hey guys!" Yugi said to break the silence. They all turned their heads and welcomed you two as you guys sat on the couch in the middle of the room.

"Dang...you guys start doing your weekend homework on Friday?" You asked. You were the kind of person who does weekend homework late on a Sunday night because you wanted to make your weekend was relaxing as possible.