A dance and a death maybe?

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!"

Nicoles POV

"Camille! Wake  up!  Camille ! Camille! Wake up!"

I shook and shook Camille to make her wake up from her blood curdling screams in her.

"Camille get up!"

"What?!" she said waking up with a scarce look on her face.

Camille was hot and sweaty when she woke up,  and before I could ask her what was wrong she darted to the bathroom.

"Camille are you okay?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door

All I heard was her deep breathing and running water from the sink.

"Camille! Are okay?!" I yelled once again.

"What is all this yelling about" my mother hissed coming out of  her room.

"Camille woke up screaming, I think she had a nightmare or something"

"Screaming? Well, is she okay?"

"I. Don't. Know! She won't answer me!"

Camille soon came out of the bathroom trembling and went straight back into her room. Not saying a word to me or my mom.

"Well, she looks fine now. So you two go back to bed and NO yelling."

My mom goes back into her room while I do the same and try to find out why in the hell she woke up screaming!

Camilles POV

"Ahhck!! Crap!" I whispered to myself as I ran my hot hand under cold water.

I couldn't stop shaking when I came out the bathroom and walked back into me Nicoles room ignoring my aunt and her at the door. My hand still hurt and I couldn't even fully open it, it stung soo bad. Nicole then walked slowly in our room with a look of concern on her face.

"Okay, what the HELL was that!" she silently yelled as she closed the door behind her.

"Nicki what are you talking about" I said pretending to yawn and adjusting myself to lay back down

"Umm gee lets go down the list. You screaming at three o clock in the morning, you waking up half the house WITH your screaming, you running in the bathroom like you just got shot,-"

"It sure feels that way" I mumbled

"What you say?"

"Nothing, look Nicole it's not that serious I just had a bad dream. You have bad dreams"

"I don't scream in the middle of the night like a fuckin idiot either"

I snapped my head from looking down at my hurt hand.

" Hey, watch your mouth, you may be semi taller than me but you are still the little cousin in this room" I say putting an emphasis on "little"

"You know what, forget it just try not to have any more bad dreams alright"

"I'll try"

*the next day*

Camilles POV

Nicole, my aunt Latrice,and  uncle John, decided they wanted to take me sightseeing so they took us to this beach in Malibu.

While my aunt and uncle walked the beach, Nicole and I walked the strip to see what any of the souvenir stores had to offer.

"This place is so beautiful!" I said looking at the many shops in awe