A welcome home with a side of Nightmares

" And you hear it first on E! News the group Mindless Behavior have split up!!"

"Many girls of Team mindless are upset just finding out that Interscope recording artists MB or Mindless Behavior have broken apart"

"They say in the middle of their concert 18 year old Jacob Perez aka "Princeton" just walked off the stage"

"Next thing you know he stopped coming to shows and they just canceled the whole tour"

"They went in different directions and haven't spoken semse"

"Another great group. Done"

*1 year later*

When I heard the door bell ring I knew exactly who it was, so when I jumped off the couch, ran and opened the door and started squealing.

"EEEEEEEK! Camille I'm so happy you're here!" I said as I jumped into my older cousins arms.

My cousin was staying with me in LA for the whole Summer to settle in before she goes to CalArts in Valencia for college.

"Can't.....breathe....lungs...failing"

"Oh my bad" I said finally getting off of her

"Is that Nicole making all that noise?! That only means one thing"

"Hey uncle John" she said waving to my father

"Cmon let's go to our room!" I grabbed her lightest bag and drug her into the room we will be sharing while she's here.

Our room was simple. White walls and two twin beds with a brown messy dresser and a full body mirror on the wall next to the door.

"I like it. It's simple, kinda like my dorm room" Camille said leaning her big pink black suitcase against the wall.

"I can't believe your coming down for college, we are going to have the best time together down here"

"Um. Yeah. You still like those guys?" I followed Camilles finger to where she was pointing to see  that she was talking about my Mindless Behavior poster  

"Yeah, why  ?"

"Nothing, I just thought since they split last year all your memorabilia would be gone"

"Well, it is on the ceiling Cami"

We both look up for a minute and bust out laughing.

"Besides, it's nice looking up at them I mean, have seen Princetons face?"

"Sure, yeah" she said with a sheepish smile.

"Camille are you okay? "

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Mhm"

"Okay"

Camilles POV

After finally settling into cousin Nicoles house  all we did was talk about our plans we have for this Summer and how we can still hang out when I go to Valencia. I couldn't wait to go to college but something was bothering me and I had to speak to someone other than Nicole about it so I decided to call up my aunt Tiesha.

*phone call*

Aunt Tiesha: Hello?

Camille: Aunt Tiesha!

Aunt Tiesha: Camille! How you been? Enjoying LA so far?

Camille: Ive been fine and yeah I guess.

Aunt Tiesha: That's good.

Camille: Umm, Aunt Tiesha. I have to ask talk to you about something.

Aunt Tiesha: Well spill it then, I'm not getting any younger baby!

Camille: Well, I've been having these dreams lately about this rock.

Aunt Tiesha: Well, what kind of rock?

Camille: That's the thing I don't know. It's smooth, round, green and red, and I when I held it, it turned red all over and burned my hand. Every time that happens I wake up with a hot hand.

Aunt Tiesha: Oh my, are you sure?

Camille: Positive.

Aunt Tiesha: Oh, I don't know what to tell you Cam.

Camille: It's okay, it was stupid anyway.

Aunt Tiesha: Well, if you have it again tonight call me again and we can look up this.....roc k together. Okay?

Camille: Alright

Aunt Tiesha: I love you baby.

Camille: Love you too. Good bye.

Aunt Tiesha: Bye baby.

I did a deep sigh as I hung up the telephone. This isn't the first time I had dream like this and no one could help me with it. I mean, spiritual gifts tend to run in our family or something like that but this, this was freaky.

*Later that night*

Here I was AGAIN! Walking down the same road, with the same trees and buildings, looking the exact same!

"Hey!" I yelled as I see someone drop something in front of me.

This time I knew it was the rock so I didn't pick it up, at first.

"Hey!" I yelled again " You dropped something!"

I then picked it up quickly and ran toward the person turning them around

"Hey! Can you hear you dropped your.." I was cut off in shock

The person standing in front of me was....Walter

Before I could say anything else the stone then turned red all over again as I looked down at it. It started to burn my hand and Walter took my hand and closed it!

So it burned even more! Tears started to form in my eyes as I started to scream

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

 How are you guys liking it so far?

Make sure you also read NicoleWright5s story Murder Games!!!

Love Bre'